**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Colossus bugged

Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Colossus now runs out of armour while fighting havok?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Let me see I don't use him but let me check
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Any proof or anything ?
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    No?
    (permanent armor was around the whole time)

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Crumbling Armor? Any Nullify node?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Crunling armor node doesnt matter cause colossus is immune to armor break unless fighting a tech champ
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    Hey sorry for lack of info I was in a rush lol, this happened in AW
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Stu198311 said:

which nodes?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Stu198311 said:

Ok we're making some progress. Now what were the nodes?
  • @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike any update on this? One of my alliance members has had a similar thing happen in 3 separate wars, with the most recent occurrence being today in the current war (#11 of the season) on node 36 in T11 war. But the node doesn't seem to matter as it has happened on different nodes. This continues to happen in war and no other game mode (we've tried dueling & questing to recreate but no luck). Despite armor ups, colossus still takes plasma damage.

Is there anyway a dev can test this. I assume you can since you need to beta test changes to aw anyway. Please help troubleshoot this.