**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

53 hours left in Voodoo Arena...

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
As for all of this RIP Voodoo arena, and compensation demands...

There are 2 FULL days still and then some!

Who says all apple users are even going for Voodoo? Or SL?

You will still be able to 100% make it and claim him, yes it is frustrating but get over it, let Kabam fix it and chill out!

Put the phone down, look up and see the REAL WORLD, enjoy that for a change, then come back in a couple hours and hopefully it will all be sorted.

There have been tons of posts and outcrys for every player to hit the rank reward milestone and that hasn't even happened yet, so I doubt that all iphone users are now going all out in arena all of a sudden.

Comments

• BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71

You will still be able to 100% make it and claim him, yes it is frustrating but get over it, let Kabam fix it and chill out!

Said by someone who probably is not doing arenas. Lol.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Put the phone down, look up and see the REAL WORLD, enjoy that for a change, then come back in a couple hours and hopefully it will all be sorted.

There have been tons of posts and outcrys for every player to hit the rank reward milestone and that hasn't even happened yet, so I doubt that all iphone users are now going all out in arena all of a sudden.

iOS user spotted
  • What's the point of this post? Telling others to go look out while you're fat ass is still sat here typing on forums lol.

And every arena player knows every hour counts. I personally don't do arenas because I don't have much time but I can see other people's concerns. It's putting Android users at a disadvantage and they're complaining, which is fair. So what is it to you?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    hullahubba wrote: »
    What's the point of this post? Telling others to go look out while you're fat ass is still sat here typing on forums lol.

And every arena player knows every hour counts. I personally don't do arenas because I don't have much time but I can see other people's concerns. It's putting Android users at a disadvantage and they're complaining, which is fair. So what is it to you?

Getting a post like this was the point of this post. Let the argument begin!
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    He probably already has doctor vooodoo
  • Marine31_Marine31_ Posts: 61
    He has probably been inserted for damage control...hes in all the chats telling everyone to chill...my bet he's a minion!!!
  • DjunDjun Posts: 19

Said from someone who is hanging here on a chat.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    If you don't do arenas for rank then you have know idea what you're talking about. Every hour is planned. Every hour missed will cause you to drop from the pack or to spend units on refreshes to keep up. I'm not affected but I can feel for you android users.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I can't agree with you.
    Android users have longer loading times. With no sleep at all, they can't do as much as iOs can do with sleep.
    After this update, my loading times drop 50%, and I was able to do a lot more points than I usuallu did before.
    This happened in 12 second loading times. Imagine this in 2 second loading times! Is complete BS if we, android users, don't get any compensation.
    The fair thing to do is a back up to the arena points on iOs users
  • JimmyTempsJimmyTemps Posts: 25
    Just fix this **** so we can log back on. I am missing arena runs plus war. Thanks for another **** update that does more bugs then fixes. Why should we expect anything less.