**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's the best Apocalypse Horseman and why?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Have a 6* Apocalypse and debating which other mutants to rank up for Horseman use. I also have a 5* R5 Prox X. Thoughts appreciated.

Who's the best Apocalypse Horseman and why? 153 votes

Cable
17%
MasterSmokeCrys23Leediman39ErmanHarith0802Darth_StewieUnsilentrcm2017Ankit143soShrimpRRelaxedchampRemeliNinjaversusbearMrBanksQQBillBillotch13Doctorwho13MCOCHazzaDilanrod13HoitadoTrashPanda12 27 votes
Colossus
16%
arsjumpseudosaneElad17KerneasLogan00Vibranium_X23Colonaut123RockyshockypayisEdwxnSarvanga1_Bawa69CzechmateCapdevilasebAgent_X_zzzodishika123ShenkNewlinstheoryBodmanCrcrcrc 25 votes
Wolverine
27%
GamerRaganatorDanielRandKyrkantLast_CzarniannameplasMcScratchWmbly62B4C0NBrutus2099Gaurav_ChampWicket329MastercrisStarzLiquidkold10or_StrongKobain7778doctorbHonaway_23Jazzy011 42 votes
Storm
3%
HendrossmanveertherealAmadeo01Sunny2CowabungaHavocGamer49 6 votes
Storm X
2%
JBC89AGYAATXtremenitsSpookyquail 4 votes
Gambit
3%
MaiicolDiazDart1981Hera1d_of_Ga1actusthewass1980wdodoo 5 votes
Psylocke
1%
StevieManWonderChatterofforums 2 votes
Magneto
9%
FreakydAlCapone2727RasiloverŁŤÇasgadioncaptain_rogersRickVegasAdil08KobikobsNameless_IWMrMelitawhyme_why6ZombiesXD1DanRose 14 votes
Other
18%
Lvernon15indicquidGrootman1294ErendingerIamant1Kill_GreyJamesA15EtjamaDwhalen8554TheMethodAragornautDarkKnightOfMcocFiiNCHGAMEOVERJamesAlyzanFluffy_pawsThanks_D19Madsally5MiyagiNegative_100 28 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Big damage, and already one of the best mutants. He just gets more ridiculous
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Storm
    They r all good but went with the one who has the most improvement and that's storm followed by cable. Gambit also now has interesting utility with the 100% perfect block on basics and sps which is easy to keep going all fight but doesn't hit hard enough yet (hopefully buff changes that). As long as buff gives him more attack and he can still easily maintain that 100% perfect block as currently, he may end up being the best of them all for act 7 etc
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Other
    Archangel.
    I can't wait to do the biohazard, bleed vulnerability path somewhere in 6.2.1 or 6.2.2 with him as a horseman.

Which means I really need to learn to hoard shards for Apocalypse.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Other
    AA...

The stack of neuron toxic is beyond insane
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Now THIS is a good poll
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    I think you need distinction between best, as in best to clear most content, in which case Colossus is best all-around champ eligible for horseman buff making him de facto best horseman.

Or best as in champ that exploits the horseman buff best, imo that might be Cable or Storm. Cable doesn’t need horseman for his degen stacks tho, so prob Storm. They’re the only ones that go from not even being considered to possible regular rotation w Apocalypse teams.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Storm
    he makes her so good for opponents who are not shock immune he also makes domino so insane
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Though I'm low key surprised you didn't have Archangel and Domino in there, who have both benefitted GREATLY from being Horsemen
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Though I'm low key surprised you didn't have Archangel and Domino in there, who have both benefitted GREATLY from being Horsemen

Archangel was a bonehead oversight. Domino I'm not sure really gains as much as the others from being a horseman
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Archangel.
    I can't wait to do the biohazard, bleed vulnerability path somewhere in 6.2.1 or 6.2.2 with him as a horseman.

It’s like saving money for something you really want. You can spend money on other things, sure, but you won’t get the happiness and benefit of the thing you’re saving up for. Instead, you’ll feel guilty. Very guilty as you realize how foolish you’ve been, and that you’ll never be truly happy unless you get lucky out of a duel class crystal.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Make a new poll just for AA, he’s one of the prominent horsemen even from the comics
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Colossus
    DalBot said:

Rookiie said:

Archangel was a bonehead oversight. Domino I'm not sure really gains as much as the others from being a horseman
    Domino can only become a horseman whereas AA has additional benefits from synergy with Apocalypse. I would say AA though voted for Colussus because AA was missing. :)
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Created another poll with AA included (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/227311/best-apocalypse-horseman-and-why)

Kabam feel free to delete this one
    Other

Archangel.

It’s like saving money for something you really want. You can spend money on other things, sure, but you won’t get the happiness and benefit of the thing you’re saving up for. Instead, you’ll feel guilty. Very guilty as you realize how foolish you’ve been, and that you’ll never be truly happy unless you get lucky out of a duel class crystal.
    I dont know who I want more tho. I have a fair amount of time to save, but since Venom is in the current, I know I'll be spending shards until I get him.

• James_Jammy3James_Jammy3 Posts: 4
    Cable
    Cable on nodes like caltrops
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus's that increased chance to proc armor on sp2 is Nice
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    I took my 5/65 Colossus into RoL.

Horseman+OR synergy

Casually throwing 35k heavy crits. Not even mentioning SP2 crits. Crazy. And his sustain is insane as well. I even outdamaged good ol' Wolvie.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Wolverine
    Absurd sustainability. Also, for anyone who said cable, you do realize he gets the big boost from Apoc without needing horseman, right?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Archangel.

I dont know who I want more tho. I have a fair amount of time to save, but since Venom is in the current, I know I'll be spending shards until I get him.

How time flies. Congrats on the venom once again @Fluffy_paws
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Aa
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Cable
    Spunsot
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I have no apocalypse so I have no idea
    Other

Archangel.

How time flies. Congrats on the venom once again @Fluffy_paws
    Thanks haha
    I'm in the same boat again.

buying mutant-skill until i get NT