**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hey Kabam, why are almost ALL the New Champs Top 20 in Prestige?

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
I think its an honest question. No malice intended. Why is one champ a higher Prestige than another? How is Prestige even decided in the first place?

Prestige makes the whole world of MCOC go round, so shouldn't we get to know?

And why are almost all the new champs Top 20 in Prestige?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    My theory is so they are desirable champs to place on defense since wars are decided by defender rating. The higher prestige champs have a higher PI
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I agree it's just a money making sceme. Prestige is the tie breaker in wars now so people will pay to get the new ones. Kabam knows this and since this discussion doesn't benefit them this thread will now be closed.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Prestige is one of the dumbest things they evented in this game
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    @FAL7EN it does make sense for aq. Because too many alliances would tie in aq if the map points weren’t based off of some factor like prestige
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Otherwise less people would buy crystals and rank up newer champs. Why would anyone want to even have a carnage or a Phoenix ranked but for prestige?
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    $.$
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    s0ln1knx9wzt.jpg
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Whatever happened to the prestige guy? @Kabam Miike told us long ago he was going to get some info from him and never came back to thread.

I assume the poor guy got sick and passed away.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Whatever happened to the prestige guy? @Kabam Miike told us long ago he was going to get some info from him and never came back to thread.

I assume the poor guy got sick and passed away.

I assume he is still sick
This discussion has been closed.