**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BWCV

Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

as of right now this is my 5* roster, i’ve recently pulled a BWCV from my mates 5* crystal and was wondering where she would fit in? currently my questing team consists of AA, ghost, night monkey, CAIW, and medusa. i’m just waiting until the nerf that comes out tomorrow to tackle xbones with medusa and then 6.1.6 with ghost. is it worth replacing any member of my questing team when i rank her up to r4?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Do xbones right now with claire. It is super easy if you do not hit his block and stay in curse of poison
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

as of right now this is my 5* roster, i’ve recently pulled a BWCV from my mates 5* crystal and was wondering where she would fit in? currently my questing team consists of AA, ghost, night monkey, CAIW, and medusa. i’m just waiting until the nerf that comes out tomorrow to tackle xbones with medusa and then 6.1.6 with ghost. is it worth replacing any member of my questing team when i rank her up to r4?

Take unawakened cap out
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Do xbones right now with claire. It is super easy if you do not hit his block and stay in curse of poison

Curse of blood
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Curse of blood
    Oh sorry but still super easy with her
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

It’s even easier with Ghost, no point in even using BWCV who does it so much slower lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

no reason to use claire if you have ghost. if you can make it to xbones while he still has biohazard, he'll be incredibly easy