**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne Breaker update

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

How does it affect anyone exactly? Is this preventing them from playing the game? Are they losing sleep? Loss of job? I mean, I get that it's disappointing to wait when there are setbacks, but they're not getting anything out of dealing with them and postponing things. It just happens.

Can you read your message again then go on the posts about aw match making where you had so much to say about how it was effecting people.
    Hypocrite fits you well.
    Apples are not oranges.
    Lol ahh so when it’s your point then it’s a massive thing but when you don’t care then it’s “ get over it “
    You're comparing people being placed in Matches they have no control over which overpower them, with waiting on something that isn't even implemented yet, which gives added benefits. Gumby was less stretchy.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian

Balm82 said:

Gildenlow said:

I'm super excited about this as well, and it annoys me it's delayed.

That being said I'm not crazy to ask for compensantion or rank down tickets or any kind of resource in return. That's just stupid.

I try to believe that there are some technical aspects we don't really know and they're anot as easy to fix as everyone believes.

What it really whish kabam would do is giving us more information, say hey, we're still working on it, keep holding on, we're close or any kind of message like that.

We want to feel appreciated more than anything.

If we as the customer dont try and hold them to account then nothing will change. Ofc I haven't ranked just for a lousy title! Some people just dont get that & what is trying to be achieved.

Rant over, close the thread, I know you are reading it Kablamless!
    Accountable for what? They didn't release the title and then take it back. They delayed the release until they fix the technical issues. The banner literally says "aiming for next week". It's only Tuesday. There isn't bait and switch, they didn't do anything to be held accountable for and you don't need to be compensated.

You are the Karenest of the Karens. I won't be getting the manager for you. I'd ban and bar you from ever coming back.
    They did announce it just before the new monthly calendar was about to go live and we all know if your not at the level before the calendar goes live, then you have to wait a month.
    So that would be a month of lost rewards.
    Yes we don’t know what they would be but obviously better than cavalier, so you could see a 5* with a rare chance of a 6* champ ( not likely but not impossible ) and maybe t5b shards etc. So you can see why people would want to be ready.
    As for the idiots that say “ it’s better for then to not release it if they know it’s bugged” well yes BUT you test then when it’s right you announce.
    I know a couple of people who were planning an aol run and pushed it forward for this new title and the rewards it would give. They spent units and they would of had a few more days farming, so for them it does seem like a bait and switch.
    Kabam still don’t realise things effect people in different ways and issues like this shouldn’t happen in the first place.
    The calendar was never going live this month. Is says clear as day that wasn't one of the things available at launch.
    And where does it say that?

CLEAR
    AS
    DAY
    Yes very clear.
    Post was released on the 23 of September.
    You can’t change a calendar part way through a month.
    So that says it won’t change immediately as the new calendar wasn’t due for a few days.

Thought you were going to show me something saying....
    The new calendar won’t start until November.
    Holy jesus........... It says "Will not be available when the Thronebreaker title is launches". The title was set to be released on Oct. 1st. The "October" calendar started on Sept 30th. We were already in Oct's calendar when the title was going to be available. If the 2nd part says "not be available when Thronebreaker launches", what else is there to expect then possibly november or december? Wow. Just wow.
    Ahh yes I see now what you mean, I do apologise, but I still stand by the rest, people did rush out to try and get things done for the title and the cavalier calendar.
    They shouldn’t announce before testing as they found the problem before the launch, so that means they didn’t test or someone made a huge f up.
    This is not the first, second or third time this has happened and they still don’t learn.
    If the lesson you intend them to learn is to not announce anything unless they know it will launch bug free and on schedule then Kabam would have to stop announcing anything. As would every software company I'm aware of.

I hate bugs just as much as the next guy if not more, but anyone who thinks that MCOC is even noteworthy when it comes to frequency or magnitude of software bugs just doesn't work with software on any significant level.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Balm82 said:

Gildenlow said:

I'm super excited about this as well, and it annoys me it's delayed.

That being said I'm not crazy to ask for compensantion or rank down tickets or any kind of resource in return. That's just stupid.

I try to believe that there are some technical aspects we don't really know and they're anot as easy to fix as everyone believes.

What it really whish kabam would do is giving us more information, say hey, we're still working on it, keep holding on, we're close or any kind of message like that.

We want to feel appreciated more than anything.

If we as the customer dont try and hold them to account then nothing will change. Ofc I haven't ranked just for a lousy title! Some people just dont get that & what is trying to be achieved.

Rant over, close the thread, I know you are reading it Kablamless!
    Accountable for what? They didn't release the title and then take it back. They delayed the release until they fix the technical issues. The banner literally says "aiming for next week". It's only Tuesday. There isn't bait and switch, they didn't do anything to be held accountable for and you don't need to be compensated.

You are the Karenest of the Karens. I won't be getting the manager for you. I'd ban and bar you from ever coming back.
    They did announce it just before the new monthly calendar was about to go live and we all know if your not at the level before the calendar goes live, then you have to wait a month.
    So that would be a month of lost rewards.
    Yes we don’t know what they would be but obviously better than cavalier, so you could see a 5* with a rare chance of a 6* champ ( not likely but not impossible ) and maybe t5b shards etc. So you can see why people would want to be ready.
    As for the idiots that say “ it’s better for then to not release it if they know it’s bugged” well yes BUT you test then when it’s right you announce.
    I know a couple of people who were planning an aol run and pushed it forward for this new title and the rewards it would give. They spent units and they would of had a few more days farming, so for them it does seem like a bait and switch.
    Kabam still don’t realise things effect people in different ways and issues like this shouldn’t happen in the first place.
    The calendar was never going live this month. Is says clear as day that wasn't one of the things available at launch.
    And where does it say that?

CLEAR
    AS
    DAY
    Yes very clear.
    Post was released on the 23 of September.
    You can’t change a calendar part way through a month.
    So that says it won’t change immediately as the new calendar wasn’t due for a few days.

Thought you were going to show me something saying....
    The new calendar won’t start until November.
    Holy jesus........... It says "Will not be available when the Thronebreaker title is launches". The title was set to be released on Oct. 1st. The "October" calendar started on Sept 30th. We were already in Oct's calendar when the title was going to be available. If the 2nd part says "not be available when Thronebreaker launches", what else is there to expect then possibly november or december? Wow. Just wow.
    Ahh yes I see now what you mean, I do apologise, but I still stand by the rest, people did rush out to try and get things done for the title and the cavalier calendar.
    They shouldn’t announce before testing as they found the problem before the launch, so that means they didn’t test or someone made a huge f up.
    This is not the first, second or third time this has happened and they still don’t learn.
    If the lesson you intend them to learn is to not announce anything unless they know it will launch bug free and on schedule then Kabam would have to stop announcing anything. As would every software company I'm aware of.

I hate bugs just as much as the next guy if not more, but anyone who thinks that MCOC is even noteworthy when it comes to frequency or magnitude of software bugs just doesn't work with software on any significant level.
    EA has Kabam beat 100 times over.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I would like an update on when this stuff is expected to arrive tbh
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I didn’t get the in game mail but I got the title lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Man if anyone ranked a champ they didn't actually want for this already I feel very very sorry for them
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

Man if anyone ranked a champ they didn't actually want for this already I feel very very sorry for them

You don’t think it’s worth it?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

if it's ranking up like an Angela for this title, I definitely don't think it's worth it
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Why no level 3 revives??
    Siliyo said:

Right now? God no.

If you're saving units or plan on spending big on CM deals, then I'd probably wait to see if there are TB deals and what they are. That MIGHT be but I'm not even sure then. You'd have to decide that yourself. Definitely not worth doing before then
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

It’s hard to say, since we have no idea what the updated daily/hourly crystals are gonna consist of. The only absolute we have that’ll affect us right away is the switching of GMC shards to Cav crystal shards.
    Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

It’s hard to say, since we have no idea what the updated daily/hourly crystals are gonna consist of. The only absolute we have that’ll affect us right away is the switching of GMC shards to Cav crystal shards.
    Bro... it’s out lol...
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Did not Kabam tell us Throne Breaker will be avaiable this week? Dont know what is going on with these guys.

Siliyo said:

Right now? God no.

If you're saving units or plan on spending big on CM deals, then I'd probably wait to see if there are TB deals and what they are. That MIGHT be but I'm not even sure then. You'd have to decide that yourself. Definitely not worth doing before then
    I have 3/4 Horsemen, no Nick Fury or Stealth Spidey and about 7k units. You think I should make an abyss run or wait until after CM?
    Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

We do know what they consist of just not amounts. If you go off the cav crystals, I wouldn't be expecting anything overly significant coming out of these honestly. And if you think a basic cav crystal every 2 weeks is worth burning a t5cc, I really don't know what to tell you at that point

Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

We do know what they consist of just not amounts. If you go off the cav crystals, I wouldn't be expecting anything overly significant coming out of these honestly. And if you think a basic cav crystal every 2 weeks is worth burning a t5cc, I really don't know what to tell you at that point
    How much is the Cav crystals discounted?
    Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Right now? God no.

I have 3/4 Horsemen, no Nick Fury or Stealth Spidey and about 7k units. You think I should make an abyss run or wait until after CM?
    I've always been against people rushing progression so I'm probably not the person to ASK. However Nick is probably the least necessary and I didn't my initial for a little under an Odin so take that for what you will.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

Well right as I typed that, thronebreaker came out.

175 units for cavs
    4 Hr- level 3 and 4 health, level 2 revive, 25k gold, energy refills
    Daily - 5* hero, T4B and T5B frags, T4CC frags, 5 and 6* shards, units, t5cc

It’s definitely not worth it to rush into an R3 you don’t really want to do
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    5* hero in the daily crystal? Interesting
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96

Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

edited October 2020
    GOTG said:

Did not Kabam tell us Throne Breaker will be avaiable this week? Dont know what is going on with these guys.

Yes they did. At least they said the effort would be there to get it out this week.

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Right now? God no.

I've always been against people rushing progression so I'm probably not the person to ASK. However Nick is probably the least necessary and I didn't my initial for a little under an Odin so take that for what you will.
    What would be the ideal setup to attempt abyss?
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    GOTG said:

Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

It's out now
    Addition to 4hr crystals are lvl4 health potions
    Daily crystals - t5b and t5cc chance...chance to get a 5star instead of a 4star (cavalier one)

Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

25 units. Not really a big deal either

Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

Not as much as I was hoping lol.

Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

They couldn't make it much more honestly. People already complain that cavs and people like me ruined the game. I'm sure making it cheaper for me would be a great idea

Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

They couldn't make it much more honestly. People already complain that cavs and people like me ruined the game. I'm sure making it cheaper for me would be a great idea
    For some reason, they think they need to go head-to-head with spenders, or the game will implode.