**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Featured Opening Aftermath

I just opened 15 of the new 5* featured crystals, got some pretty good pulls too. Are any of them worth taking to rank 5? Are any of them worth using a class gem on? I have one skill gem and 3 mutants.
Any and all feedback is welcome.

Comments

• Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Prof x takes a little bit get used to. But if you get good with him def rank 5 and awake. Wolverine worthy of r5 and awakened if have apoc syngergy.
    Hit monkey is nice exp with suicides and class gem awakening (higher sig the better) and I think r5 worthy. Kilmonger used to use alot but recently sits on the bench so I would personally put him lower on the pecking order ( although with ht can build up alot easier to an insane bleed). Sasquatch also boderline r5 exp if you don't have doom, ss, or bwcv. Also depends on where u are in stage of game. If you have explored act 6 prob looking more at 6 stars and in that case only prof x and wolverine with apoc.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Sunny2 said:

Prof x takes a little bit get used to. But if you get good with him def rank 5 and awake. Wolverine worthy of r5 and awakened if have apoc syngergy.
    Hit monkey is nice exp with suicides and class gem awakening (higher sig the better) and I think r5 worthy. Kilmonger used to use alot but recently sits on the bench so I would personally put him lower on the pecking order ( although with ht can build up alot easier to an insane bleed). Sasquatch also boderline r5 exp if you don't have doom, ss, or bwcv. Also depends on where u are in stage of game. If you have explored act 6 prob looking more at 6 stars and in that case only prof x and wolverine with apoc.

I’ll try out professor x and watch a few videos for sure. I don’t have apocalypse for the wolverine synergy, so I guess wolverine isn’t super useful. I already have a r2 6* Doom, so is Sasquatch not super valuable because of that? I also already have a 6* killmonger.
    If this helps any, I’m currently cavalier and stuck on 6.2.2. I haven’t done variants 1,2, or 5. I play war a lot as well. Here’s a pic of the champs I regularly use.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Wolverine still is a great damage champ but would rank up some others before him without the apoc synergy. If you have kil as a 6 prob wouldn't rank up his 5. So all that being said my rankings for 5r5/ 6r2 would be for you would be caiw (if high sig), void, cg (if not already r2) ss (great for the champ fight), prof x (awake and if you can master his attack), and hit monkey. Sunspots another great champ to r5 exp for act 6 but I feel needs to be awakened for longer fights to keep his attack rotation going.
    Sunny2 said:

Wolverine still is a great damage champ but would rank up some others before him without the apoc synergy. If you have kil as a 6 prob wouldn't rank up his 5. So all that being said my rankings for 5r5/ 6r2 would be for you would be caiw (if high sig), void, cg (if not already r2) ss (great for the champ fight), prof x (awake and if you can master his attack), and hit monkey. Sunspots another great champ to r5 exp for act 6 but I feel needs to be awakened for longer fights to keep his attack rotation going.

Alright, thanks for the help!
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Wolvie
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    wolverine definitely cause the rest are mainly used for defense
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    You e showed 9 5* where is the rest

Seeing as you said you opened 15 featured

So u showed 9 you still got 6 to show

But I don’t think(IMO) you should go for feature if you don’t have 40 of the stars
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    probably dupes
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I have Wolvie 5/65 and do not regret it one bit.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Prof X is a lot of fun and utility. Same goes for Sasquatch, but there's better mystic champs for the mystic utility.
    edited October 2020
    Piviot said:

You e showed 9 5* where is the rest

Seeing as you said you opened 15 featured

So u showed 9 you still got 6 to show

But I don’t think(IMO) you should go for feature if you don’t have 40 of the stars

The rest were dupes.
    And I have just over 60 5*s (if that’s what you meant by 40 of the stars)
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Wolverine duped is a regen god so I would awaken him and take the sig up as high as possible