**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 2 Compensation Bug?

I clicked on one of the quest (2.1.1) in the new updated Act 2 and it gave me 10 small energy refills and 10% boost, now when i clicked on other quest (2.2.1) in act 2 it gives me the same thing each quest i clicked it's giving me refills and boost. Is this a bug or intended?

Comments

• Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

I clicked on one of the quest (2.1.1) in the new updated Act 2 and it gave me 10 small energy refills and 10% boost, now when i clicked on other quest (2.2.1) in act 2 it gives me the same thing each quest i clicked it's giving me refills and boost. Is this a bug or intended?

I'd think it's intended, they path that we did when completing was resetted, so ofcourse they'll give us energy refills for that
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    @NoobAtThisGame you must complete the quest in order to get the boosts and the refills?
  • Whooo said:

@NoobAtThisGame you must complete the quest in order to get the boosts and the refills?

I have completed Act 2 not 100%. I just went there to see the new rewards and when i click on a quest it gives me the refills and boost. Each quest i clicked on gives me it
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

I started exploring Act 2 after the reward buff. Two more quest remaining for 100%
    I didn't get compensation for all the quests.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Djin said:

I started exploring Act 2 after the reward buff. Two more quest remaining for 100%

Jealous of those 6* my bro
  • Some of the quest got reverted to 0 % completion and exploration.
    I think that's the reason they gave it

Like 2.1.1 revert to 0% for me
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Djin said:

Jealous of those 6* my bro
    You better be.
    I one-hit kill everyone..