**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

PradumanGamingPradumanGaming Posts: 7
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam I want to do October se infinite times can I do it cause u r allowing us to do so by these bugs
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    New side quest has gone live FYI, legendary difficulty is 3 20k pi fights and 1 40k for those wondering
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Yeah, I went in to see, was able to complete it again a second time. It's using energy, but doesn't have a limit and doesn't seem to complete. You get the souls and keys, lose energy, but you can just keep doing whatever difficulty you want over and over.

Is this intentional?
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    You can play the side quest many times and get wonderful rewards. You will get banned if you were lured into the side quest again and again.

Let's wait and see.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Can we get confirmation
  • FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48
    Would be safe to wait. Don't want to be banned for kabam mistake. Ran only once the quest
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    1000% not intended ... no Notifications, no way to use the rewards, 7 hours before it always starts.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Did one run through, went in again and didn't bother with the fights, as they'll use their mistake as an opportunity to hand out bans, no doubt.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Again.........only if not bugged......lol
  • NyanpandaNyanpanda Posts: 22
    Yeah I saw it was up and went through it and noticed I could do it again. Thought I would check the forums. Hmmmmmm
    Has anyone played epic difficulty??
  • Steel_22Steel_22 Posts: 38

Not sure if this is intended or not, since I was able to get the full rewards of the side quest twice, even though the original post stated the rewards will refresh every 24 hours. So just be careful, because it could be a repeat of last month’s side quest shambles
  • FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48
    Question: are the shards lost?
    Fabricius said:

Question: are the shards lost?

No, the Shards are saved, too. You can see the amount by clicking on them after another run.
    Has anyone played epic difficulty...if yes,what is the ratings of champs in it?
    Please use the already existing two topics, I think.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Has anyone played epic difficulty??

Yes its 3 6k champs and one 13k boss.
    Each fight gives 50 lost souls and Boss Fight gives u the key. Completion give u 900 shards for new Monster and Hunter crystal
    And now we have to wait till the end of eternity
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Actually, in the announcement nowhere to be found how many times you can go through the quest nor any requirements to do it. Can anybody confirm?
  • Steel_22Steel_22 Posts: 38
    WOLF_LINK said:

Please use the already existing two topics, I think.

ok kabam