**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I did one run of Epic and Legendary each
  • It says in the announcement post of the quest that completion and exploration rewards refresh every 24 hours. So yes, definitely a bug do not replay it till we get confirmation
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    edited October 2020
    It's better to wait.. I guess kabam support is not available at this moment... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Boo sorry for tagging you but this definitely seems like a bug
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Quote from your photo:

„... for a DAILY Limbo Quest. ONCE A DAY you‘ll earn ... Crystal Shards for completing this Side Quest, these Shards CAN ONLY BE GAINED ONCE A DAY ...“

So only the Souls/Keys seem to be farmable.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Oh jeez I’m so glad I ran legendary and epic once, I was thinking of going back in but changed my mind and checked the forum first lol
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    You can, once it officially starts! If you run it early, you just put yourself and your alliance in potential trouble. It clearly states when the event is supposed to start, so no excuses this time!
  • I didn't see them i just posted and now I see then 🤣 and that's why I posted to find out if thats how it is and if its not then the extra can be removed from my acc
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    It is bugged.
    It started before the given time.
  • Charlief_2512Charlief_2512 Posts: 11
    It clearly states we can grind for souls and keys they made the mistake of shards each run
  • I did the first run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s9m0osfTyM

Doesn't look too bad.
    I'm scared to go for a second one though haha
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

It clearly states we can grind for souls and keys they made the mistake of shards each run

Which is why another ban is likely coming
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Ok damn. I only did it once. I dont know if i deserve to be banned for playing it before its intended time even though i only did it once
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Go ahead op.. All the best.

Djin said:

It is bugged.
    It started before the given time.

Is it possible they did that to see if it’s bugged or not lol?
    And ban again? Or they wanted to see if summoner have learnt or not.. Lol
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68

Kabam I want to do October se infinite times can I do it cause u r allowing us to do so by these bugs

quite clearly a bug yet again.. for the second month in a row.. or more? cant really remember past months, but given theres a timer on the quest set to refresh daily, i would assume its not meant to be done infinitely..
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    How hard is the quest, like are the defenders easy to kill?