**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It clearly states we can grind for souls and keys they made the mistake of shards each run

Which is why another ban is likely coming
    This will be one that is MUCH harder to justify, since they stated we could run this multiple times for keys and lost souls. it is best to wait since it started early though.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★

It clearly states we can grind for souls and keys they made the mistake of shards each run

Which is why another ban is likely coming
    I dont think they'll ban for extra shards. They told us to grind for keys, we didn't break the rules by entering something we weren't supposed to
    Rouger4 said:

How hard is the quest, like are the defenders easy to kill?

the hardest thing in legendary was the maw boss with long distance power gain at ~40k pi.
  • ThatKidAGEThatKidAGE Posts: 41
    I've done a couple of runs and I hope that I don't get banned.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Nocko said:

Yeah i just ran a second time through legendary, got rewards a second time...
    Not going to be going through a 3rd time until i see comfirmation of no ban stick

Same here
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

This time, even though it's Kabams screw up, it's on the players! If you didn't learn from last month not to play new events earlier than intended, that's on you and everyone who played should get banned. The announcement clearly stated when the new events would start.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

Lol no dude. It’s always on Kabam. And not a single person is obligated to follow Kabam mess much less be on the lookout for it . This is not some some niche game for a select group of people. It’s a massive game with a lot of used most of which are casual. If Kabam can’t fix itself own stuff or even at least sent one in game notifications on the problems then this is entirely their problem

• ThatKidAGEThatKidAGE Posts: 41
    I did Epic and Legendary once and I don’t think I’ll do any more until later. I don't want to be banned 😭
  • Yeah but the dude is right, you can't even see that you will get the shards again if you go in multiple times cause the completion rewards tab in the team choosing screen is disabled. So, because I too thought that I can farm the keys and only that, I went in again and only at completing the quest it shows you that you gain another set of 1500 shards.
    yash98 said:

Kabam I want to do October se infinite times can I do it cause u r allowing us to do so by these bugs

quite clearly a bug yet again.. for the second month in a row.. or more? cant really remember past months, but given theres a timer on the quest set to refresh daily, i would assume its not meant to be done infinitely..
    According to the email it is meant to be done indefinably for lost souls and keys, there are 2 issues though
    1) it was not set to start until 10amPST
    2) it is not supposed to give monster shards every run.
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    Here we go again...
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Mike192 said:

Ohh man Kabam fix your game, I played once on all difficulties and came here, seems like it is a bug. I hope I dont get banned for your mistake. At least I didnt start farming keys

You would only ne punished if you were exploiting it. I ran them all once too before seeing this. Doing it once is fine.
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    @Kabam Miike getting shards 2 time after found side quest is that a glitch or can we collect them more then once
  • MajinbarnMajinbarn Posts: 36
    Hi Guys,

So i've just run Hades Invasions side quest and upon completion it gave me the option to reply, so i did and it still gave me all the shards and rewards from individual fights?

It seems strange for Kabam to allow us to grind it out so before i jump back in and farm shards is this a bug or is there a limit set on how many times we can enter?

I don't want to end up getting banned for something that's unintentional, but equally i don't want to miss out on some potentially great rewards!
  • JayakrishnaJayakrishna Posts: 9
    I got an option to play the same difficulty Hades quest again

Can we do that and acquire the rewards again for same difficulty?

Please someone confirm
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Why don't you revisit forum and see there are already multiple post for this

I got an option to play the same difficulty Hades quest again

Can we do that and acquire the rewards again for same difficulty?

Please someone confirm

according to the email you supposedly can, but its bugged and giving monster shards on multiple runs which it should not, and it should not have started yet, tread with caution.
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    edited October 2020
    Are we supposed to do multiple difficulties per day?
    Or only 1 difficulty per day?
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    If you play more then once you probably should start thinking “can this be correct with multiple rewards?”
    But you can’t expect the players to keep in mind the exact time a new event is supposed to start. Playing it once, even if it is released to early, can not be against the TOS since you are not exploiting anything. Not getting more rewards then intended.

It’s playing multiple times that might get you banned.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Lormif said:

Rouger4 said:

How hard is the quest, like are the defenders easy to kill?

the hardest thing in legendary was the maw boss with long distance power gain at ~40k pi.
    *Sad quake noises after reading node*
    Happy noises with maxed out 4 star human torch and pre fight
  • MajinbarnMajinbarn Posts: 36
    I've just made a post about it. After reading a few forums it's not clear whether it's bugged or not. Has anyone had a reply from an actual staff member?
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I only completed it once so I’m assuming I’m fine