**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

This time, even though it's Kabams screw up, it's on the players! If you didn't learn from last month not to play new events earlier than intended, that's on you and everyone who played should get banned. The announcement clearly stated when the new events would start.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

Lol no dude. It’s always on Kabam. And not a single person is obligated to follow Kabam mess much less be on the lookout for it . This is not some some niche game for a select group of people. It’s a massive game with a lot of used most of which are casual. If Kabam can’t fix itself own stuff or even at least sent one in game notifications on the problems then this is entirely their problem

We are all obliged to, we agreed to the TOS, and bugs will happen.
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    Trust me, they will not care the reasons you 'broke their terms of service', I explained last time, it'll make no difference when they start banning.
    And honestly, if you haven't learnt from last months eff up then you absolutely deserve a ban!
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    HI KABAM- THE NEW SIDE QUEST IS OUT JUST LEMME KNW IS THERE ANY RESRTICTION TO IT OR CAN BE PLAYED N TIMES BASED ON ENERGY SINCE MANY SUMMONERS HAVE CONCERN
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I woke up this morning and noticed that the side quest was already released. I played it once without knowing that it was glitched. Will I receive any punishment for only playing it once, or am I fine?
  • I completed hades invasion legendary difficulty one time.i dont know what the bug was.please confirm kabam
  • Please confirm if anything bugged in side quest
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Trust me, they will not care the reasons you 'broke their terms of service', I explained last time, it'll make no difference when they start banning.
    And honestly, if you haven't learnt from last months eff up then you absolutely deserve a ban!

What TOS has been broken exactly?
  • hmrjhmrj Posts: 5
    Yes I ran twice too. Wanted to go in again, came here to check if it's bugged or not.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    maybe check one of the other fifteen bajillion threads on this and stop with the caps
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

This time, even though it's Kabams screw up, it's on the players! If you didn't learn from last month not to play new events earlier than intended, that's on you and everyone who played should get banned. The announcement clearly stated when the new events would start.

Lol no dude. It’s always on Kabam. And not a single person is obligated to follow Kabam mess much less be on the lookout for it . This is not some some niche game for a select group of people. It’s a massive game with a lot of used most of which are casual. If Kabam can’t fix itself own stuff or even at least sent one in game notifications on the problems then this is entirely their problem

Uhh no. When it clearly states the intention of the quest in the notes, it's entirely on you as the player to know you can't farm this quest. It's pure ignorance to claim any other way.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Ok damn. I only did it once. I dont know if i deserve to be banned for playing it before its intended time even though i only did it once

The chances of them banning people who ran though it when they woke up is small, since the game starts things at different times it is easy to miss the starting time. Equally small if you ran it only 2x. The question really comes in after multiple runs when you notice it is giving unlimited crystal shards.

Doesn't matter, they set the precedent last month for playing events and getting rewards earlier than intended. If a ban comes, and i hope it does, it will just reinforce that the player base needs to pay more attention to the release notes and be aware of when things are supposed to go live!
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    @Demonzfyre
    But you actually can farm this Quest. That‘s what the pre Notification said. Just the Crystal Shards are limited to once per day (bugged).
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    JessieS said:

Some may be on Kabam, but when players get banned, who is really paying the price? This is the second month in a row, and if players didn't learn from last month, that's on them.
  • hmrjhmrj Posts: 5
    Played twice. Came here to check if it's bugged or not after I got those shards again.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Check one of the other threads on this
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84
    Lormif said:

Rouger4 said:

How hard is the quest, like are the defenders easy to kill?

the hardest thing in legendary was the maw boss with long distance power gain at ~40k pi.
    I think its different for everyone, for me the boss was a 38k gully 2099 with brute force and long distance power gain for legendary