**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we have a featured 4 star crystal poll

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
Most endgame players are done chasing 4 stars with the exception of new ones - there needs to be a way to obtain new 4 stars from a free to play standpoint as well - I think a crystal like this would do good to the contest!

Can we have a featured 4 star crystal poll 50 votes

Yes we need featured 4 star crystals! (explain why)
66%
DarkSoulDLXSceptilemaniacAlbi⁴7²00⁴Colonaut123RookiieThatOneMasterGamerRamadaMeebletonIron_Patriot_is_litjonzerSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeBravojeenSpideyFunkoFlashSpideyKeywarriorChikelSuperiorSymbioteBlack_SwanAgent_X_zzz 33 votes
No we simply do not (explain why)
34%
RazorDevilTheVyrusPanchulon21JakearoundRaichu626Berserker22Fugitive21Etm34Chewie420ŘïdđhįmMrGreekValentinos13AGYAATHusain_b128The_Sentry06BlackTuranNegative_100 17 votes

Comments

• HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I mean if you need someone for synergies, like sasquatch if you intend to use sabertooth. Also its fun to get new characters.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Synergies, champion testing, chance for newer players to grow their roster by getting excellent champs first.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    iso. and new synergies so yea im in
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Yes as mentioned already synergy and increase ur featured roster
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yeah, at this point I mostly want the new 4*, even just for synergy purposes. I would happily spend 3k 4* shards for it.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t say need but it would be nice.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They already break the game with every new update. Let’s not let them break the game with something else. Next folks will ask for a featured 3 star.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★

They already break the game with every new update. Let’s not let them break the game with something else. Next folks will ask for a featured 3 star.

For every introductory aspect of the game there is always associated risk - this shouldn't mean new profitable features should be halted!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It would be really nice for progression.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

5* and 6* featured crystals don't break the game, so I doubt any 4* or even 3* featured crystals would.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

5* and 6* featured crystals don't break the game, so I doubt any 4* or even 3* featured crystals would.
    I think they meant break as in bugs. Crystal additions don’t cause bugs. The addition of Dual class crystals didn’t break the game. The addition of nexuses in PC/GMC/CC crystals didn’t break the game. Crystal additions usually go smoothly.