**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• FunnyBoyFunnyBoy Posts: 1
    Ye you could get banned so be cautious
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I've done 5x also as the mail said I could. I'm sure Kabam will correct the crystal shards when the crystal is released, if that's an issue. I'd permanently quit the game if I get banned as that seems ridiculous when they've stated the quest is repeatable.
  • doubleslash404doubleslash404 Posts: 17
    edited October 2020
    Oh God! damn it! I didn't read the information about Hades Invasion and did the master quest more than 3 times and then I thought there's something wrong, it would break the game and then came to internet to find about it.

Here I read it could lead to banning players, and am literally scared. I have invested a lot of my time since i started playing this game 2 months back. Moreover I didn't know about what bug was there last month too which led to banning of multiple players (as people were saying in this forum)

#KabamDevs I don't want any resource(crystal, keys and whatever) take away the complete sidequest I don't mind. Just don't ban for this silly mistake of us (your's as you initiated before the declared time and mine as I didn't read the mail from Kabam)

P.S. I am new to this forum and I don't know how to tag right people!
    Peace ✌️
  • It’s almost like they just don’t have QA in the whole building
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    +1

I had a blur moment and fought twice as well - when I saw that I had 2 keys, I came here and see what was happening
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    You can run it as many times as you want. The in game message clearly states this.

However, you should only receive Monster or Hunter shards for the first run. Each subsequent run should only be for farming Lost Souls and Skeleton Keys.

The fact that every run is awarding shards means it’s bugged and at Kabam’s mercy as to whether you receive a ban or not if you have run it multiple times.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Kabam are literally such in irresponsible company, this exact same scenario happens again and let me guess they're gonna take the easy route and instead of accepting responsibility for their actions of not making sure everything was working as intended before releasing the side quest they will just say it's the players fault and go on another banning spree.
    GROW UP KABAM DO YOUR JOBS

Must be nice to be a perfect human being. They took responsibility last time, the community didn't take responsibility.

Accepting responsibility isn't letting the player bases run wild and get as much as they want as often as they want because something is buffed. They apologized, said it was their fault and fixed it as best as they could.

In the ToS, if you knowlingly take advantage of broken content, you can be banned. It's your fault for not understanding the ToS or not reading it. Also your fault for not knowing what's right from wrong.

People like you are what's wrong with world. Can't be your fault, always someone else's.
    Completely right to blame kabam here, it’s the exact same issue as before, and I brand not testing it again after as big a fiasco as last time as incompetence
  • PsyGrinder_XPsyGrinder_X Posts: 58
    Try finding the shards. I ran it, I can't find the shards anywhere. Just sayin'
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I would like for all of you to experiment with how many times you can do it and get rewards. Than let me know what happens to you.

Magneto: in chess, you let the pawns go first
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Miike
    The Hade Invasion Limbo is bugged. I was able to do two run. The first I got a key and 1500 shards but I do not see it in my list. I was able to do 2nd run with2nd key and another 1500 shards but do not see any shards.
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 112
  • Played it three times, but forgot about the ban from last event. Didn’t realize it was a bug. Just hoping I won’t get banned.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    It says you can grind for souls and keys as much as you want, but only get shards once, BUT, you don't know you're getting shards a second time until you've actually finished a second run. So, in my unofficial and uninformed opinion, if you did it twice, you should be ok, but if you continued after that you are at risk.

But who knows...?
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Um I just did it thrice...
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    Can we all agree how messed up this is though? Its become a regular practice.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Can I do it ONCE after it was supposed to start?
    I don't want to miss any key.
  • I was able to complete epic twice got 2 keys and said I got 1500 shards the fist time but I don’t see the shards anywhere.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Post it on the meme thread
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    I think after what happened last month, for Kabam to have two bugged side quests two months in a row, and then to ban people 2 months in a row for a mistake they made, this game just wouldn't be worth playing. How hard is it to just not release a quest early? How hard is it to make completion rewards work? And to the people saying that if people get banned this time it's deserved, you're completely wrong. Not everyone is constantly checking notices to see exactly what time an event is supposed to drop. Is it my fault if I go into an event that KABAM RELEASED? And they also said in the notice that you should run the event more to get more keys. Take away people's bonus shards, sure, but don't bring bans into it. That's just wrong.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Be smart about it. If you think something is suspicious, than hold off for a bit.