**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• cavaleiro01cavaleiro01 Posts: 23
    Good morning, I would like to know if this new secondary event is allowed to enter more than once, because on impulse I ended up entering and as the previous event had problems I was worried.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I woke up and saw it. So ran through each difficulty once. The shards it gives are not showing anywhere so I probably missed out on those. Oh well. Kabam, get your **** together.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    What if they’re testing our willpower. Apparently replaying the quest is a sin Just like previous month and those who ran it more than once are gonna get rewarded since it’s October and spooky stuff idk.

I ran 3 times :( I need help :’( (fetalcryingposition)
  • RobyOneKenobyRobyOneKenoby Posts: 18
    edited October 2020
    can somebody be so kind to confirm that I'm allowed to do the mission multiple times because it is my 4th time that I repeat the mission advanced and I can continue I'm worry it is a bug so I don't want to be bannedfor something that I'm not allowed to do but I made it already 4 times

I'm not sure how is called in english so I will tranlate it from italian the event is ADE invasion - Limbo
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    In order to avoid ban you will have to sell your soul to the ghost rider.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• PlasmadogPlasmadog Posts: 25
    I did the event quest once. then after I accidentally pushed it again I was gonna quit but I wasn't sure if it used an item to go in it. I didn't want to waste an item so I finished it. just found out it was a bug. 🤦‍♂️ hopefully I'm not banned.
  • Grave_RunnerGrave_Runner Posts: 31
    We can rerun the event quest and farm unlimited crystal shards!!!
  • mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 31

In order to avoid ban you will have to sell your soul to the ghost rider.

AGAIN?? how many times do i have to sell my soul this week?
    no i am talking about this months event quest!! loll
  • dcabefghdcabefgh Posts: 14
    I didn't know side quest was bugged,it had a option to replay,so I played it 3 or 4 times,I saw a message on you tube from KT1 that the quest was bugged
    Will I be banned?
    My request is to take the rewards back and not ban players who didn't know about the BUG cuz war season is going on
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Kabam are literally such in irresponsible company, this exact same scenario happens again and let me guess they're gonna take the easy route and instead of accepting responsibility for their actions of not making sure everything was working as intended before releasing the side quest they will just say it's the players fault and go on another banning spree.
    GROW UP KABAM DO YOUR JOBS

Must be nice to be a perfect human being. They took responsibility last time, the community didn't take responsibility.

Accepting responsibility isn't letting the player bases run wild and get as much as they want as often as they want because something is buffed. They apologized, said it was their fault and fixed it as best as they could.

In the ToS, if you knowlingly take advantage of broken content, you can be banned. It's your fault for not understanding the ToS or not reading it. Also your fault for not knowing what's right from wrong.

People like you are what's wrong with world. Can't be your fault, always someone else's.
    Lvernon15 said:

Kabam are literally such in irresponsible company, this exact same scenario happens again and let me guess they're gonna take the easy route and instead of accepting responsibility for their actions of not making sure everything was working as intended before releasing the side quest they will just say it's the players fault and go on another banning spree.
    GROW UP KABAM DO YOUR JOBS

Must be nice to be a perfect human being. They took responsibility last time, the community didn't take responsibility.

Accepting responsibility isn't letting the player bases run wild and get as much as they want as often as they want because something is buffed. They apologized, said it was their fault and fixed it as best as they could.

In the ToS, if you knowlingly take advantage of broken content, you can be banned. It's your fault for not understanding the ToS or not reading it. Also your fault for not knowing what's right from wrong.

People like you are what's wrong with world. Can't be your fault, always someone else's.
    Completely right to blame kabam here, it’s the exact same issue as before, and I brand not testing it again after as big a fiasco as last time as incompetence
    The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Yes it is Kabam's fault for screwing it up, especially after last month.
    And yes, it is the players fault for exploiting an obvious bug.
    the hades invasion quest mate
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    Is the hades event supposed to be out? I’ve completed it twice but don’t want to receive a penalty for proceeding. Just wanted to see if this issue is on other acc’s so I know for sure I’m not getting banned.

Lol, mate.... where have you been last month?

this month check there is a new sidequest
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    That message says you can grind and grind to get skeleton keys and lost souls but not shards
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Got 5 ban awaiting