**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

If the doors unlocked you're not breaking in.
    Jesus. I hope you don't ever bring kids into this world.
    Jesus i wish you'd get your head outta your a$$. Always gotta be that guy don't you?
  • Zero_USHZero_USH Posts: 17
    Or i dont know just in case put in here with really big red letters https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/225682/according-to-hades
    mission can only be complete one time, just a suggestion so players doesn´t get ban due to someone else mistake
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    I’m happy for you to take away something I got I wasn’t aware of quest said I can replay how am I suppose to know ? But don’t be messing with my account my champ pulLs already suck. And I am not no cheater not like I’ve farmed 2 six star champs ect I’ve just played the game like I always do so some clarification from some mod would be appreciated.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

Such a bs analogy.
    Literally what someone argued to me about last month’s side quest bug/bans.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I’m honestly beginning to feel like some employee is purposely doing this to fish for bans.
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★

GarrettN said:

this analogy would work if it weren't for the fact that Kabam literally told us to rerun the event, so you're wrong.
    Yes but the message we reviewed said shards were once per day. Reading comprehension is important.
    Now tell me this, how are you supposed to know that the event gives more shards unless you actually complete a second run? Like if they ban people for running it twice, that's just stupid because you couldn't possibly know. If you do like 10 runs then sure, but two is understandable.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kabam’s circular logic at work.
  • Grave_RunnerGrave_Runner Posts: 31
    me too i cant find where they goo :open_mouth:
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Oh I remember I could do a path again put it was sig stones and didn't want to grab that again now that makes sense why I could do a path again last month
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★

Doonx said:

Where are the shards? I ran all difficulties once but couldnt find the shards. Can someone tell me where they go? Thanks 😊

The Hades Invasions starts at 10AM PDT has the shards, fragments and gold crystals. The event people are running now are the Limbo quests to get keys, lost souls and monsters/hunters crystal shards.

Limbo event is also supposed to start at 10am PDT! You should be well aware this wasn't supposed to be a live event right now!
    JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

If you remove something from someone’s property that’s not yours, you’re stealing. It is a crime. You could get arrested and jailed.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Dnt ban Just take of Keys
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sad to see people not using common sne

i first thought that it was normal but was saved by kt1's video

i will not get banned i got saved by video. it was close as i quit at the boss fight!! hehehe
    You sound like a sales man promoting the exploit.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

Jesus i wish you'd get your head outta your a$$. Always gotta be that guy don't you?
    The guy with a moral compass and not the guy who days stupid stuff?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I think they should not ban. Take down this event and reset the key and shard of those people who exploited it. It's not awakening gems or rank up materials.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    I havent been on forums in a while I guess alot as happened

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

Wow, its actually sad to see this
    It's actually bad since people don't know how to make an accuracy analogy that would make sense. And that people don't have a sense of humor.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    The thing throwing me off is it shouldn't be out for about 4 more hours. So I am not gonna even touch it until new monthly event comes out.
    edited October 2020
    JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

Wow, its actually sad to see this
    It's actually bad since people don't know how to make an accuracy analogy that would make sense. And that people don't have a sense of humor.
    Sorry didn't know if you were being serious or not
    helping2 said:

I think after what happened last month, for Kabam to have two bugged side quests two months in a row, and then to ban people 2 months in a row for a mistake they made, this game just wouldn't be worth playing. How hard is it to just not release a quest early? How hard is it to make completion rewards work? And to the people saying that if people get banned this time it's deserved, you're completely wrong. Not everyone is constantly checking notices to see exactly what time an event is supposed to drop. Is it my fault if I go into an event that KABAM RELEASED? And they also said in the notice that you should run the event more to get more keys. Take away people's bonus shards, sure, but don't bring bans into it. That's just wrong.

im quitting too if they ban. İ need a new game to spend my thousands of dollars every month. any recommendations?
    MROC coming soon

JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

The guy with a moral compass and not the guy who days stupid stuff?
    Don't be so hard on yourself. We all make mistakes!

The 1500 shards are not going to be worth the time and energy, people are way over valuing these things based on past shard events.

Plus how many times can the justify releasing things too early and bugged and blame it on players?
    Exploits are specifically mentioned in the TOS as an offense that can get you banned. You signed the TOS. Deal with it.

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

If you remove something from someone’s property that’s not yours, you’re stealing. It is a crime. You could get arrested and jailed.
    Well duh! I swear some people just don't get it. He said breaking in. I was referring to the bad analogy.