**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

They are taking too much time for responding so that they can ban more people 😂

Don't know, in Vancouver, its sleeping time for the devs although someone should be there awake now
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    If they didnt ban, it would be unfair towards those who play according to the rules (which are in the EQ info). You may say that it's their fault for missing opportunity, but exploiting a mistake isn't honest way to act.
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★

Bye Felicia. Good riddance to people like you.

"Good riddance to people who want a working stable game where they don't get banned by the developers for their own shortcomings"
    That's not what you're OP said. You're saying you will quit, hope you do, because they might ban people for exploiting this glitch again. That's not wanting a stable game.

If you believed in what you just said, you should be sending in support tickets, tagging mods saying the quest is broken and giving good advice saying for people to wait.

Nope, you chose the crybaby tantrum method.
    I'm saying I will quit if Kabam shows that they are incapable of learning from their mistakes. I ltierally said that the problem here is them releasing a faulty event, hence me wanting a stable game. Kabam knows what is going on. My aim here isn't to "let them know" or "send in tickets", I just want them to do the right thing and not ban people for their own repeated shortcomings. If your interpretation of that is "the crybaby tantrum method" then I feel bad for you.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    If they do ban which I don’t want them to. I think the most fair thing to do would be a 1-2 day ban. MTI had a stupid bug that was just insane. This bug is so minor It doesn’t deserve a 7 day ban
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    @Demonzfyre Did this event said me to not rejoin or something? If they give me double the rewards to rejoin i will do what am i an idiot or a god who is supposed to know that i will get banned because of the mistake. It happened again with the boss rush why people not banned back then
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    helping2 said:

I think after what happened last month, for Kabam to have two bugged side quests two months in a row, and then to ban people 2 months in a row for a mistake they made, this game just wouldn't be worth playing. How hard is it to just not release a quest early? How hard is it to make completion rewards work? And to the people saying that if people get banned this time it's deserved, you're completely wrong. Not everyone is constantly checking notices to see exactly what time an event is supposed to drop. Is it my fault if I go into an event that KABAM RELEASED? And they also said in the notice that you should run the event more to get more keys. Take away people's bonus shards, sure, but don't bring bans into it. That's just wrong.

im quitting too if they ban. İ need a new game to spend my thousands of dollars every month. any recommendations?
    Well I play another game and it’s similar to this game but the company is better . It’s also called Kabam like this game and happens to have the same employees but it’s definitely different. It’s also marvel and it’s a similar system to this game ,like There’s stars and crystals and champs and quest and chests, oh yea and the rng is better by like 100% percent oops I meant 0%.

But I found it on the App Store and weirdly I already have it. It’s not called marvel contest of champions tho. It’s a weird name called mcoc no idea what it’s stands for.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

"Good riddance to people who want a working stable game where they don't get banned by the developers for their own shortcomings"
    That's not what you're OP said. You're saying you will quit, hope you do, because they might ban people for exploiting this glitch again. That's not wanting a stable game.

If you believed in what you just said, you should be sending in support tickets, tagging mods saying the quest is broken and giving good advice saying for people to wait.

I'm saying I will quit if Kabam shows that they are incapable of learning from their mistakes. I ltierally said that the problem here is them releasing a faulty event, hence me wanting a stable game. Kabam knows what is going on. My aim here isn't to "let them know" or "send in tickets", I just want them to do the right thing and not ban people for their own repeated shortcomings. If your interpretation of that is "the crybaby tantrum method" then I feel bad for you.
    Incapable of learning from mistakes? Like exploiting a glitch? So Kabam has to learn but the player base doesn't? Seems fair.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★

JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

If the doors unlocked you're not breaking in.
    Wow, its actually sad to see this
    It's actually bad since people don't know how to make an accuracy analogy that would make sense. And that people don't have a sense of humor.
    Sorry didn't know if you were being serious or not
    Ok so I get that. But in all actuality, how do you break into something that's unlocked. To break in, you have to use force. Like I said, too many people who don't have a sense of humor.
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102

So I’ve just been chatting in line app cause legendary keeps allowing me to replay the quest (side) the champs change every run and rewards are issued every run is this correct ? I’ve done 5 runs and now I’ve an alliance member telling me I may get banned ??? For what ??? Playin a game correctly ? You can’t ban people for your mistakes surely ? I didn’t even know it was a mistake come on here and it suggests I can grind for as many keys as I like and souls so can I keep gaining these keys or not can someone clarify for me as I don’t use forums much only when I’m told I’m doing something wrong.

If you read the post on hades invasion, you would have known that you get rewards only once. Its clearly highlighted in BIG BOLD LETTERS
    Ye you only get rewards once for hades invasion,but the event that is currently available is called Limbo Quests...it says completion rewards refresh in 24 hours,that means you get 1 run a day in my world .
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

Wow, its actually sad to see this
    It's actually bad since people don't know how to make an accuracy analogy that would make sense. And that people don't have a sense of humor.
    Sorry didn't know if you were being serious or not
    Ok so I get that. But in all actuality, how do you break into something that's unlocked. To break in, you have to use force. Like I said, too many people who don't have a sense of humor.
    Then it's not breaking in, its trespassing, lol
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I recommend kabam to delay MEPHISTO'S HADES INVASION QUEST. This way people who exploited the bug can't use the keys.
    @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike

Right, I get that your aim isn't to be a helpful, functioning member of society that understands what's right and what's wrong. It's to be that guy in the back whispering in peoples ears saying it's everyone elses fault. Go do bad things.
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    @Demonzfyre you will not get reward because of helping kabam just chill and think before you talk
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

this analogy would work if it weren't for the fact that Kabam literally told us to rerun the event, so you're wrong.
    Yes but the message we reviewed said shards were once per day. Reading comprehension is important.
    Now tell me this, how are you supposed to know that the event gives more shards unless you actually complete a second run? Like if they ban people for running it twice, that's just stupid because you couldn't possibly know. If you do like 10 runs then sure, but two is understandable.

I'm sorry you weren't taught to read well.
    LMAO this is actually laughable. Take a second to think about what you are saying. In fact let me lay it out for you.
    1) Kabam says you can only get shards once per day, HOWEVER you can grind it many times if you wish.
    2) I do a run, get my shards and keys, and then click replay in order to get more keys.
    3) Due to their glitch I get shards again. HOWEVER, it was impossible to know that I was going to get more shards on the second run, because like in the screenshot you sent, they said you would only get them once.

I don't expect another reply because this must be pretty embarassing.
    So you have a massive problem with your logic. They dont ban you if you do it a second time and you get the shards. They ban if after running it a second time and getting something you know you should be getting that you KEEP running it to get those shards. Them banning people here is not as justifiable as them banning for the last event, because there was no actual reason to run the last event over and over again, and getting unlimited 5* AGs is just common sense to be a bug. Here they told us we can do it for specific rewards, but that being said getting unlimited champion shards it is common sense to be a bug.
    JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

Jesus. I hope you don't ever bring kids into this world.
    Jesus i wish you'd get your head outta your a$$. Always gotta be that guy don't you?
    The guy with a moral compass and not the guy who days stupid stuff?
    Don't be so hard on yourself. We all make mistakes!
    Like saying it's not breaking and entering if a door is unlocked? yes, some people do say stupid things. Others (you) are just the embodiment of what you say.
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★

Right, I get that your aim isn't to be a helpful, functioning member of society that understands what's right and what's wrong. It's to be that guy in the back whispering in peoples ears saying it's everyone elses fault. Go do bad things.
    To quote you, "I'm sorry you weren't taught to read well". In the sentence right before saying that I don't "aim to be helpful" I said that Kabam is already aware of the issue. Why should I have to alert them to something that they already know about? You're seriously grasping at straws now.

GarrettN said:

this analogy would work if it weren't for the fact that Kabam literally told us to rerun the event, so you're wrong.
    Yes but the message we reviewed said shards were once per day. Reading comprehension is important.
    Now tell me this, how are you supposed to know that the event gives more shards unless you actually complete a second run? Like if they ban people for running it twice, that's just stupid because you couldn't possibly know. If you do like 10 runs then sure, but two is understandable.

I'm sorry you weren't taught to read well.
    It seems you don't read very well. Zuko stated that you wouldn't know you were getting extra shards until you ran it twice and aknowledged if you ran it more than that you were liable.
    It says right there in the in-game mail, "shards can be gained only once per day". If you get them twice from the same quest, you know something is up. Running it more than that after the fact is exploiting. They won't ban someone from running it twice. They didn't last month. Use common sense here.
  • DarkCarllDarkCarll Posts: 8
    If I get banned for doing the side quest twice, I will ask refund of every single coin I've ever spend in this game...
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You won’t get it.
    Good luck Karen.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ok