**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    So do I continue the runs for keys or not ? Nobody is clear why is it Kabam can’t just say do it don’t do it in plain and simple text without all this drama. The quest changes every run different champs to combat it also has a replay button so can I keep questing or not ?im happy for you to take away what I earned if your happy to return the energy it used and compensate them for yet another kabam blooper. I never farmed nothing just hit re run I’ve battled 5 sets of this quest now and then got told in line app I’m gonna get banned. Bit harsh when it says in your text grind farm keys and souls. I’m in uk so your PST ect time zones don’t mean nothing to me quest appeared I played it. I’m now sat half way through run 6 wondering do I continue do I quit it and lose energy ? So what’s the deal ? I don’t want punishing for 5 runs of your legendary quest when I gained only 5 keys and some pumpkin stuff no shards showing anywhere. Why don’t you just strip everyone of there stuff compensate Everyone for your bad and let’s start over taking actions against accounts like they cheated for this is somewhat of a joke. There is no clarity even now if this is intended or not or if you dropped it early or not.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Good luck getting a refund back
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★

JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

If the doors unlocked you're not breaking in.
    Jesus. I hope you don't ever bring kids into this world.
    Jesus i wish you'd get your head outta your a$$. Always gotta be that guy don't you?
    The guy with a moral compass and not the guy who days stupid stuff?
    Don't be so hard on yourself. We all make mistakes!
    Like saying it's not breaking and entering if a door is unlocked? yes, some people do say stupid things. Others (you) are just the embodiment of what you say.
    Practice what you preach!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Its thread merging time!!!!
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Kabam just deleted my discussion about this. I guess they want people to get banned.

I've alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns. We're actively looking into this and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Thank you
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,958 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

this analogy would work if it weren't for the fact that Kabam literally told us to rerun the event, so you're wrong.
    Yes but the message we reviewed said shards were once per day. Reading comprehension is important.
    Now tell me this, how are you supposed to know that the event gives more shards unless you actually complete a second run? Like if they ban people for running it twice, that's just stupid because you couldn't possibly know. If you do like 10 runs then sure, but two is understandable.

I'm sorry you weren't taught to read well.
    LMAO this is actually laughable. Take a second to think about what you are saying. In fact let me lay it out for you.
    1) Kabam says you can only get shards once per day, HOWEVER you can grind it many times if you wish.
    2) I do a run, get my shards and keys, and then click replay in order to get more keys.
    3) Due to their glitch I get shards again. HOWEVER, it was impossible to know that I was going to get more shards on the second run, because like in the screenshot you sent, they said you would only get them once.

I don't expect another reply because this must be pretty embarassing.
    I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were you as well.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Colleen said:

Kabam just deleted my discussion about this. I guess they want people to get banned.

@Colleen They merged the discussions.
    Colleen said:

Your thread and it’s replies are someone in this thread now. The merged quantum realm
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Outside, it’s quite simple actually. You just put your device down walk outside and stay there.
  • Is this a figthing game or a puzzle game that you investigate what is bug,what is not?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    TFTF fun game
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    TFFTF *^
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★

GarrettN said:

this analogy would work if it weren't for the fact that Kabam literally told us to rerun the event, so you're wrong.
    Yes but the message we reviewed said shards were once per day. Reading comprehension is important.
    Now tell me this, how are you supposed to know that the event gives more shards unless you actually complete a second run? Like if they ban people for running it twice, that's just stupid because you couldn't possibly know. If you do like 10 runs then sure, but two is understandable.

It seems you don't read very well. Zuko stated that you wouldn't know you were getting extra shards until you ran it twice and aknowledged if you ran it more than that you were liable.
    It says right there in the in-game mail, "shards can be gained only once per day". If you get them twice from the same quest, you know something is up. Running it more than that after the fact is exploiting. They won't ban someone from running it twice. They didn't last month. Use common sense here.
    I literally said they shouldn't ban for doing it twice and you tried to come at me. Don't try to backpedal now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,958 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

If the doors unlocked you're not breaking in.
    Jesus. I hope you don't ever bring kids into this world.
    Jesus i wish you'd get your head outta your a$$. Always gotta be that guy don't you?
    The guy with a moral compass and not the guy who days stupid stuff?
    Moral compass? Don't kid yourself. Stop being that guy who disagrees with everything just for the sake to the point it's not even clever anymore. Stop being THAT guy.
    I don't disagree with everything. You can look through this thread. I said Kabam has fault here. You can paint me how ever you want though. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★

GarrettN said:

LMAO this is actually laughable. Take a second to think about what you are saying. In fact let me lay it out for you.
    1) Kabam says you can only get shards once per day, HOWEVER you can grind it many times if you wish.
    2) I do a run, get my shards and keys, and then click replay in order to get more keys.
    3) Due to their glitch I get shards again. HOWEVER, it was impossible to know that I was going to get more shards on the second run, because like in the screenshot you sent, they said you would only get them once.

I don't expect another reply because this must be pretty embarassing.
    I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were you as well.
    Care to elaborate? Doubt it, since you're wrong and you're resorting to just saying random stuff now.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Djin said:

Colleen said:

@Colleen They merged the discussions.
    It doesn’t say merged it’s completely gone from “my discussions” in my discussion I said I didn’t know if it was a bug and if need be remove anything from my account so I’m not banned but they completely deleted my post they didn’t merge it
  • Mandalore02Mandalore02 Posts: 7
    I swear if they ban those who did the quest early. I only did one of each difficulty. No way they should ban for their bug. If they can tell who did more than one run, just end the side quest early for those people. A day for each run.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Bye Felicia. Good riddance to people like you.

"Good riddance to people who want a working stable game where they don't get banned by the developers for their own shortcomings"
    That's not what you're OP said. You're saying you will quit, hope you do, because they might ban people for exploiting this glitch again. That's not wanting a stable game.

If you believed in what you just said, you should be sending in support tickets, tagging mods saying the quest is broken and giving good advice saying for people to wait.

Nope, you chose the crybaby tantrum method.
    I'm saying I will quit if Kabam shows that they are incapable of learning from their mistakes. I ltierally said that the problem here is them releasing a faulty event, hence me wanting a stable game. Kabam knows what is going on. My aim here isn't to "let them know" or "send in tickets", I just want them to do the right thing and not ban people for their own repeated shortcomings. If your interpretation of that is "the crybaby tantrum method" then I feel bad for you.
    Right, I get that your aim isn't to be a helpful, functioning member of society that understands what's right and what's wrong. It's to be that guy in the back whispering in peoples ears saying it's everyone elses fault. Go do bad things.
    You’re playing a game where you beat up people using weapons and you’re trying to say actions taken within the game have major moral relevancy? Js.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    I went through the side quest 4 times because the in-game mail said we could grind skeleton keys and souls as much as we want. Then I found out I was getting shards when I wasn't supposed to. so now I'm scared of getting banned.
    Is this seriously OUR fault when the SAME thing happened just LAST MONTH.
    And instead of banning everybody and having people get even angrier about the whole situation, just hold off putting the Monsters and Hunters Crystal out for everyone and just take some time to remove shards from peoples accounts.
    PLEASE DON'T BAN EVERYONE!