**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Something is wrong with the 5* Mephisto cyrstal

The odd is not right, pulled 30x missed all 30x, not even seen Mephisto while spining. smh

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    You pulled 30 x 5* feature crystals?
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    You had shards for 30 crystals?

Oh and thank you for the solid dormanu duel target. I use you as practice all the time
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    el oh el
  • Options
    The whole alliance pulled total up
  • Options
    My ally hit twice already, not sure of the total pulls. Nobody in your ally even saw him?
  • Options
    OmarOmar Posts: 36
    Crus111 representing cøre here and can confirm something is wrong with the drop rate.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike we need answers. Very disappointing. I opened 10 myself and did not even see him in the spinning animation. Losing a lot of faith in kabam
  • Options
    some are rarely saw him, something is wrong with drop rate. That 's crazy
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,779 ★★★★★
    He is in the crystals
  • Options
    @Verygoot kabam has some big time explaining to do.
  • Options
    Especially with their being issues with the update. Something is very wrong with the five star mephisto feat crystal. Very disappointing once again
  • Options
    Well this will need to b addressed when an update that should have gone smoothly was botched and now the drop rate on a featured champ is lower than its ever been.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    You sound surprised
  • Options
    pulled 0/6 on meduza and didn't get her, yet my alliance got her left and right. I'm ok with that. Unfortunately, I pulled 0/4 I did not see Mephisto in the spinning crystal. Drop rates miss calculated or something...
  • Options
    I hope the updates just didn't mess up the crystal opening algorithm.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Verygoot wrote: »
    pulled 0/6 on meduza and didn't get her, yet my alliance got her left and right. I'm ok with that. Unfortunately, I pulled 0/4 I did not see Mephisto in the spinning crystal. Drop rates miss calculated or something...

You got 60k shards between madusa and today? It's been like a week
  • Options
    @Verygoot I’m with you. I’ve gone 0-10 before but seen the featured champ in the crytal animation (which may or may not be an indicator) but cøre and its other members have pulled the champ successfully. Not the case here. We have experienced a very poor drop rate as well and it may be that some devices received the correct update and others did not. How discouraging. This must be made right
  • Options
    3 for around 15 from our ally now. Maybe an issue with specific devices/operating systems?
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »

Yeah bro, Grandmaster crystals hihi
  • Options
    I should have known something was off when I “updated” and never saw the option to sell or keep my soul for the event quest. Ya something is wrong
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    The odd is not right, pulled 30x missed all 30x, not even seen Mephisto while spining. smh

you must be new here
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Apache wrote: »

you must be new here

Do you even realise who that is you are talking about?

You must be new here
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Seeing him isn't relevant. Kabam has made it clear that what you see spinning is only animation and has nothing to do with the outcome. You aren't watching the crystal select the champ in real time. My alliance got him twice already. One guy opened two and got Stark Spidey and Mephisto. He is 10/16 on featured. I am 0-11. If anything is broken it's that the same people keep getting lucky and the same people keep getting unlucky. Seems like some accounts have better drop rates.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★

It's like 135k units to get about 50k shars from 4 stars, that's like $4500
  • Options
    10 for 16 is nuts, and I'm guessing that includes counting stark spidey as a "miss"? Poor fella
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★

Out of curiosity, how many GMC did you purchase to acquire 60k 5* shards in the span of time between Medusa and Mephisto?
  • Options

you must be new here

yes bro, I'm new here, first time posting on the forum. Just need some feedback, it could be my luck and my whole alliance's luck. that we didn't get it.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Appleisgod wrote: »

you must be new here

Do you even realise who that is you are talking about?

You must be new here

lighten up my man

you must be new here

yes bro, I'm new here, first time posting on the forum. Just need some feedback, it could be my luck and my whole alliance's luck. that we didn't get it.

lol. i feel your pain and agree something is off but this is kabam we are talking about so you already know what to expect answer wise from them
This discussion has been closed.