**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

According to Hades

Comments

• They will give bans to those who have ridden it more than once.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    If this is a bug please just remove my 1500 extra shards kabam as kabam boo says it can be run multiple times to get the souls for the boosts
  • ZimdimZimdim Posts: 7
    @KabamBoo it could be nice to communicate about this... Bug or not ?
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    Kabam Boo said:

Campo4 said:

For the daily Limbo quests, I am curious:

1) Can the same difficulty be completed more than 1x per day to get more than 1 skeleton key? (i.e. if we miss a day, can we run it twice on one day to get 2 keys?)

Regarding soul boosts...topic of not using them so that we can spend souls to get entries into lower difficulties:

2) It seems to me if you do Legendary and Epic limbo quest every day, you will not only get a legendary and epic key daily, but you will get more than enough souls to spend on entry into Master and Heroic levels all month. I am right to assume this?

Sorry, just want to clarify the details!

Hey Campo!

1) You do not have such daily restrictions, per se. Note, however, that the paths do cost a certain amount of Energy to complete. You can only claim the Completion reward (Monsters & Hunters Crystal Shards) once every 24 hours, but otherwise, you may complete the paths as much as you want, restricted only by the amount of Energy you have to spare.

2) You may use the accumulated Lost Souls as you wish, whether in exchange for Soul Boosts or Keys... or simply to admire them!

Hope this answers your questions!
    Hey man! Still a ~tiny~ bit confused - we can obtain multiple keys of a certain Difficulty every day? Or is it capped at only one key per day? I get that we'll only get the shards rewards once, but I'm still confused as to how many keys we can get and, by extension, how many times we can actually enter the rewards quest. Also, can we do more than one difficulty each day, as in do both Legendary and Epic Limbo quests in one day? Or is it like Treasure Island where we can only choose one difficulty key each day? Sorry for being confused!!
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146

Are the monster and hunter crystals like PHC with 2-4* or do they contain 5/6*?

It will probably be the 2* - 4* 2000 shards per crystal and a more expensive 3* - 5* 4000 shards per crystal
  • TheRobot007TheRobot007 Posts: 23
    So, is the new side quest supposed to be live already? Because, I don't want to get banned for running through it. I've only made one pass so far in the Master difficulty & would like to run through them all, but I'm not gonna do it if they're gonna ban me for their mistake.
  • I ran it twice and got the Shards twice. I know thats not supposed to be achieved more than once per day. So do I get banned?
  • Grifter68Grifter68 Posts: 5
    Hmmm these side quest is avalaible yet and i ran it 4 to 5 times. I ask because i showed the new Vod from KT! about an ealier release and what can happens. I hope u (Kabam) not banning players for YOUR mistakes u make.

Would be nice if a supporter or else take a statement about these situtation,

Thx and greetings from germany
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146

2nd completion and got these, tis bugged
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Grifter68 said:

Hmmm these side quest is avalaible yet and i ran it 4 to 5 times. I ask because i showed the new Vod from KT! about an ealier release and what can happens. I hope u (Kabam) not banning players for YOUR mistakes u make.

Would be nice if a supporter or else take a statement about these situtation,

Thx and greetings from germany

Really, after last month debacle you thought getting rewards every run was normal...
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    Risking repeats, have anyone from Kabam responded clearly to the rules ? Multiple pass allowed? Or is it bugged? @Kabam Miike @kabam boo
  • LoganTitusJLoganTitusJ Posts: 44
    So those rewards are the max you could get for doing doing all of it throughout the month?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    So whats going on with new side quest event ???

Sorry im late to the party.
  • I did each of the difficulties once will I get banned or am I fine?
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64

As per Kabams Email we are able to grind as many time as we wont.
    But shards supposed to be claimable only first time. So i don't think Kabam can punish us for grinding if someone do it twice, by mistake, so better to wait for confirmation.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Kabam Boo answered my question days ago saying multiple passes are allowed. However the shards should only be available 1x per day and they appear to be infinitely available, hence the bug.

But technically you should be able to farm souls and keys all day if, say, you miss a day of the limbo quests and want to catch up. That is once they fix the bug. Don’t risk it right now.

I do think this bug is less obvious of a bug than last month, which allowed people to farm a ton of shards or AGs, etc which should be a clear exploit. I’m sure many people were confused since Kabam said earlier you could run it multiple times and the player may have not even realized there was a bug this morning.
  • BrollyBrolly Posts: 3
    I don't think anyone will get banned for doing it 2 times because it's not an abuse not knowing about the bug. They will probably just fix the bug and remove the shards from every account and let people do it again and get the right amount.
  • Grifter68Grifter68 Posts: 5
    Then Kabam remove the rewards which are got more than once for the first side event day. But a ban where an absolutly nogo. Thats a the 2nd mistakes between 2 month which Kabam does. The player plays that game and not more. Bugusing for (high) rewards like Mutant Island is BS and must be punished (scaling from time out to an perm ban)
    But this event has only shards and Keys as rewards and NO AG, 5*/6* shards or so.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★
    Hey, this quest allows us to enter Legendary as many times as we want, right? Or is it a bug?
  • ProfessorCJProfessorCJ Posts: 7

They will give bans to those who have ridden it more than once.

Doesnt it say we can run multiple times though? I only did it once but isnt that what the quest info said?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I just ran legwndary once. Can i run it again for more souls?

What about running the other difficulties too once to at least get the key for each difficulty?

• LordvanalukarLordvanalukar Posts: 103
    In the ingame mail it says play as you like it means go through as often as you want ... Sorry Google translator
  • ProfessorCJProfessorCJ Posts: 7

I just ran legwndary once. Can i run it again for more souls?

What about running the other difficulties too once to at least get the key for each difficulty?

I think you can run it multiple times but there's a bug where you can receive the shards multiple times but your only supposed to get it once.
  • Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
    This game always traps players for Cheating and this bug is not the player's fault