**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    This isn’t reassuring me of anything
  • Kampoe88Kampoe88 Posts: 5
    Just remove the shards from every ones accounts and problem is solved
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    This is a SERIOUS ISSUE! Everyone LAUGHED and made fun of EVERY single person who got banned last month. People were calling for "permanent bans" on those accounts for purposesly cheating because they ran a side event a couple more times. So don't be on here telling people this isn't a big deal.
    Do NOT touch this thing until Kabam gives the green light folks. Unless you dont want to play for a week. Do Not Risk It.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

The shards are missing from stash! Thank heavens thought I was gonna be banned

Shards wont show until they release the crystal at 1pm EST
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Lormif said:

DannyB01 said:

Lormif said:

BOSSXL said:

You actually advised us to “grind until our dark hearts content”. So we do and now you want to ban? In case you are not aware, you can not spend the shards anywhere yet, so there is no advantage. So take the shards and leave the sound and keys and continue on. No bans needed. This is on you kabam, own your mistake.

They have not said they were banning anyone. JFC.
    They have actually, although that post may be deleted now.

It would be ridiculous to ban players when we were encouraged to grind. If they do, they can kiss my (mediocre) $2000/year investment into the game goodbye forever.
    where did they say this?
    @Lormif this image is doing the rounds. Not sure you’ll find the post anymore though. Miike still needs his morning coffee before confirming such things 😂

Edit: retracted. I think it’s a fake image
  • If KABAM wants to ban people for running the new side quest multiple times, they should first consider, perhaps instead of banning people for mistakes made by KABAM 2 months in a row, figure out who's been lacking and punish them. Punish the person who can't do their job properly instead of people who are just trying to relax and play a game to have some fun in their spare time. additionally, there isn't a lockout on the game mode after it has been played once on each difficulty and thus it doesn't hint the player to not do it again as it may not be intended to be rerun. the player isn't some psychic who will know what should and shouldn't be run multiple times if there's no clear indicator in place from the developer.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Best case, remove all rewards and reset the event since it wasn't supposed to go live for another 3+ hours.

Worst case, ban everyone who played it early
  • PAI_MEIPAI_MEI Posts: 20
    I’m grinding, -AS INTENDED- for keys and souls. Kabam can adjust any shards on their end before soul store opens.
  • I did the event three times, then I noticed that the keys were given you several times and I opened a ticket... it would be unfair for me to banning someone because he carried out login several times when it says in the email I am attached to you that you can do several times. Moreover, I, like others, have invested money and it is not right, because of your mistake, to bann those who are not guilty of it. Then cancel the event and do it again next week. I was corrected and I opened the card. I would like not to be banned
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    so i haven't seen the answer yet? where the heck are the shards??? I ran each difficulty just once. I have 600 lost souls and NO Shards? will i get these? why are these side quests bugged a second month in a row? does it get taken away again for several days while you fix it?
  • Big_GrizzBig_Grizz Posts: 6
    People are worried about bans due to the shards situation...
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136

I managed to run the legend leg more than once before I realised it may be broken. Went back to check should be one quest each day?! The crystal shards are missing too?

I did the exact same, Kabam shouldn’t actually ban users that have no idea they are using a product that is bugged every month

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Good luck with that
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    PAI_MEI said:

I’m grinding, -AS INTENDED- for keys and souls. Kabam can adjust any shards on their end before soul store opens.

Not intended as it is not supposed to be open at this time
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

Lormif said:

DannyB01 said:

Lormif said:

BOSSXL said:

You actually advised us to “grind until our dark hearts content”. So we do and now you want to ban? In case you are not aware, you can not spend the shards anywhere yet, so there is no advantage. So take the shards and leave the sound and keys and continue on. No bans needed. This is on you kabam, own your mistake.

They have not said they were banning anyone. JFC.
    They have actually, although that post may be deleted now.

It would be ridiculous to ban players when we were encouraged to grind. If they do, they can kiss my (mediocre) $2000/year investment into the game goodbye forever.
    where did they say this?
    @Lormif this image is doing the rounds. Not sure you’ll find the post anymore though. Miike still needs his morning coffee before confirming such things 😂

Edit: retracted. I think it’s a fake image
    That’s a photoshop, lmfao. 1) not his profile pic and 2) you can see he hasn’t logged in recently.
  • JoolJool Posts: 1
    F them if they are going to ban people it will be half of them game lol there will be no game
  • Midoo2002Midoo2002 Posts: 11
    Totally agree on that.
    It will be crazy to punish me for there stupid mistake !
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Smh dummy
  • Kabam has the fault to get the event available so is totally uncorrect if they ban someone. Do your job well and the problem will not exist anymore, same as last month. You make a mistake, you pay. No excuses
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

If the doors unlocked you're not breaking in.
    Jesus. I hope you don't ever bring kids into this world.
    Jesus i wish you'd get your head outta your a$$. Always gotta be that guy don't you?
    The guy with a moral compass and not the guy who days stupid stuff?
    Moral compass? Don't kid yourself. Stop being that guy who disagrees with everything just for the sake to the point it's not even clever anymore. Stop being THAT guy.
    I don't disagree with everything. You can look through this thread. I said Kabam has fault here. You can paint me how ever you want though. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    I sleep fine thanks for your concern.

I don't disagree with everything
    Remember jumping at Kill Grey at trying to Gaslight him because you don't know how to play BWCV? Or saying that Corvus has guearenteed crits because of his true strike?

And if I make a mistake, like with BWCV, I happily admit that I am wrong. Which I did, in that thread. And I don't remember the Corvus thing you brought up.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    I see lots emphasising on shards earned yet no shards shown anywhere my Keys and souls are showing no shards appear anywhere so back to the you get more shards you cheated comments I didn’t get any shards so how did I then cheat ? All this drama over kabam been unclear and mods not even knowing them self is just stupid lol just start over kabam I’m already drained with this drama lol just poke your game programmer in the eye and let’s move on lol
    And if soul store opens before they fix, I won’t get a single monster crystal. Not trying to exploit...just grinding keys and souls as my work schedule is busy and today my day off.

If kabam sees that as ban worthy, I hear seven deadly sins is a fun game...
  • GladtoKillGladtoKill Posts: 15
    edited October 2020

Monster and hunter shards are grinding like keys. It should be once per 24 hours but its available more than once per 24 hrs. Actual I ran epic difficulty 2 times and I saw the shards rewarded 2 times immediately I posted..dint want to get banned.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Anyone see the new pirate type quest difficulties? Legendary got double the rating requirement, and the rest also got a huge bump.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Godz said:

No one is getting banned lads

Source?