**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we have a featured 4 star crystal poll

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
Most endgame players are done chasing 4 stars with the exception of new ones - there needs to be a way to obtain new 4 stars from a free to play standpoint as well - I think a crystal like this would do good to the contest!

Can we have a featured 4 star crystal poll 50 votes

Yes we need featured 4 star crystals! (explain why)
66%
DarkSoulDLXSceptilemaniacAlbi⁴7²00⁴Colonaut123RookiieThatOneMasterGamerRamadaMeebletonIron_Patriot_is_litjonzerSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeBravojeenSpideyFunkoFlashSpideyKeywarriorChikelSuperiorSymbioteBlack_SwanAgent_X_zzz 33 votes
No we simply do not (explain why)
34%
RazorDevilTheVyrusPanchulon21JakearoundRaichu626Berserker22Fugitive21Etm34Chewie420ŘïdđhįmMrGreekValentinos13AGYAATHusain_b128The_Sentry06BlackTuranNegative_100 17 votes

Comments

• HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I mean if you need someone for synergies, like sasquatch if you intend to use sabertooth. Also its fun to get new characters.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Synergies, champion testing, chance for newer players to grow their roster by getting excellent champs first.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    iso. and new synergies so yea im in
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Yes as mentioned already synergy and increase ur featured roster
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yeah, at this point I mostly want the new 4*, even just for synergy purposes. I would happily spend 3k 4* shards for it.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t say need but it would be nice.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They already break the game with every new update. Let’s not let them break the game with something else. Next folks will ask for a featured 3 star.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★

They already break the game with every new update. Let’s not let them break the game with something else. Next folks will ask for a featured 3 star.

For every introductory aspect of the game there is always associated risk - this shouldn't mean new profitable features should be halted!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It would be really nice for progression.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

5* and 6* featured crystals don't break the game, so I doubt any 4* or even 3* featured crystals would.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

5* and 6* featured crystals don't break the game, so I doubt any 4* or even 3* featured crystals would.
    I think they meant break as in bugs. Crystal additions don’t cause bugs. The addition of Dual class crystals didn’t break the game. The addition of nexuses in PC/GMC/CC crystals didn’t break the game. Crystal additions usually go smoothly.