**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 Weeks to form Cavalier Crystal, LOL

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
This is just ridiculous IMHO. Well, GM crystals also were mostly trash but last week I duped 5* doctor doom from it and it took 1 week to form. Now Cav crystal takes to form 2 weeks and still very high chance to get just 3*. This is a new level of stinginess. Is it even upgrade? Very disappointed.

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    To be fair, it was also 2 weeks to form a GM crystal when uncollected was a thing.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    As DNA said in the other thread (not sure why you needed to start another one), you have 4X the chance to pull a 5* or better in this crystal, at 2x the time. That makes it a much better deal even with the time.
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

If you really care about a single basic cav a week I don't know how you managed to get to being Thronebreaker in the first place. It's something extra that's basically pointless

@Worknprogress I really don't get your point. I have done all end game content like 5 months ago or so but why that should mean that when I see the negative decision for the players I should not care and should not criticise it?! And also if you don't care something for your level that also kinda implies that something is not right.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    BeroMan said:

If you really care about a single basic cav a week I don't know how you managed to get to being Thronebreaker in the first place. It's something extra that's basically pointless

@Worknprogress I really don't get your point. I have done all end game content like 5 months ago or so but why that should mean that when I see the negative decision for the players I should not care and should not criticise it?! And also if you don't care something for your level that also kinda implies that something is not right.
    Dude it's one cav. Odds of getting a single 6* in a year even at one a week are very low. Why would anyone care about this? It's something we didn't get before we get now while doing absolutely nothing additional. People will complain about literally anything here.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Think about it this way. You used to get double the GMCs, but how much was their chance at a 6*? Please tell me as apparently 2 of them is way better than one cavalier crystal
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★

BeroMan said:

Dude it's one cav. Odds of getting a single 6* in a year even at one a week are very low. Why would anyone care about this? It's something we didn't get before we get now while doing absolutely nothing additional. People will complain about literally anything here.
    Okay now I got your logic, so you saying that cav crystals even once a week is a nothing and no one should even care, therefore we should get it once in two weeks, that's will be more adequate. Nice
    BeroMan said:

BeroMan said:

Okay now I got your logic, so you saying that cav crystals even once a week is a nothing and no one should even care, therefore we should get it once in two weeks, that's will be more adequate. Nice
    I'm saying the chances of getting anything even mildly meaningful from a cav are incredibly slim. They made it too weeks just like gmcs were for UC. It's far from surprising or anything that even slightly matters.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I completely understand bro, at this level and point in the game. We beat freaking ACT 6 and got THRONEBREAKER — 2 weeks to get a 3* champion with a 1% chance at a 6*

They need to either take 3* out the crystal or make it only 1 week to form said crystal
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    BeroMan said:

This is just ridiculous IMHO. Well, GM crystals also were mostly trash but last week I duped 5* doctor doom from it and it took 1 week to form. Now Cav crystal takes to form 2 weeks and still very high chance to get just 3*. This is a new level of stinginess. Is it even upgrade? Very disappointed.

Your chances of pulling a 5 star from cavs is better than GMCs so why are you complaining??
  • Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, of course the mega whale with like 8 r3s won’t care about a cav, I do, and I’ve explored all content, some of us don’t rely on giant rosters, we use skill
    Lol yeah. I barely open cavs from my hardearned units. Would be nice to open few free ones, but I guess Kabam is stingy to give out freebies.
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, of course the mega whale with like 8 r3s won’t care about a cav, I do, and I’ve explored all content, some of us don’t rely on giant rosters, we use skill, there are still 5 stars that matter, amd a huge amount of 6* pulls that do, and there are far weaker players than me who are throne breaker as well
    Then grind arena for that week and spend 175 units on one. They did the same thing they did with gmcs. Get over it. Weren't you quitting the game after your temper tantrum from getting banned anyway?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, of course the mega whale with like 8 r3s won’t care about a cav, I do, and I’ve explored all content, some of us don’t rely on giant rosters, we use skill, there are still 5 stars that matter, amd a huge amount of 6* pulls that do, and there are far weaker players than me who are throne breaker as well
    Then grind arena for that week and spend 175 units on one. They did the same thing they did with gmcs. Get over it. Weren't you quitting the game after your temper tantrum from getting banned anyway?
    Oh nooo... someone raging after hearing the truth so is trying to use their little bit of ground to stand on that isn’t relayed in the slightest to this, yes I can do arena, but that’s not suddenly going to make my account not benefit from cavs like you’re saying it should
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Oh nooo... someone raging after hearing the truth so is trying to use their little bit of ground to stand on that isn’t relayed in the slightest to this, yes I can do arena, but that’s not suddenly going to make my account not benefit from cavs like you’re saying it should
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

So then buy it. As someone who's opened more than his fair share of cavs, if you think most people going to see a large amount of difference in the outcome of 52 or 26 basic cavs a year, you're fooling yourselves.

Also I'm far from raging. I spend most of my time here laughing at how ridiculous some of you are.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I like the upgrade crystal
    I would like it every week
    1 cav every 2 weeks is 1000% better than 1gmc every week.
    1 cav every week would be awesome upgrade
    1 cav every day would be super awesome upgrade

I guess it’s all perspective
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

So then buy it. As someone who's opened more than his fair share of cavs, if you think most people going to see a large amount of difference in the outcome of 52 or 26 basic cavs a year, you're fooling yourselves.

Also I'm far from raging. I spend most of my time here laughing at how ridiculous some of you are.
    What exactly is ridiculous about saying a cav benefits my account lol, you just don’t understand the average player in the slightest
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Well if I could choose either or imma stick with the one week gm crystals. At least I feel better from not forcing a R3.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I cannot believe you are complaining about a free boost for normal game progression
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Tiger360 said:

I mean Cav title should have given you 1 cav every 2 weeks, this should give you a cav crystal a week at least imo

You’re not exactly wrong, Cavalier people that get Grandmaster Crystals, you need to go above and beyond Cavalier to get a free Cavalier crystal. But all in all, an upgrade is an upgrade.