**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I Broke the Throne Twice in 24 Hours

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
Last night, I finally explored act 6. The rewards started off very scary, to a point that I almost held off on opening them.
5* Features—She Hulk(3rd dupe), Annhillius(2nd dupe)
5* basic-Nebula(4th dupe)
6* Basic-Dupe Agent Venom
6* Nexus-Ebony Maw, Iron Fist, Dupe Drax. Went with Maw
6* AG-Skill, the best option. I have Aegon and a skill t5cc
T5CC-Science, best option, I have duped 6* Torch

So the rewards were a rollercoaster, but I’m very happy.

I did every fight pre-nerf, including all of the 6.2 champion, the only thing that I experienced was lower attack values. I have written up what I think needs changing.

Chapter 1 Quest 1:
In my opinion, there isn’t really anything wrong with this quest. However, if I had to say something, oscillate makes the boss quite annoying with the AI that comes with the node.

Chapter 1 Quest 2:
Again, nothing too bad on the paths here. But the boss is terrible. There is combo party, spite and EMP mod. This combination gives you indefinite buffs after 10 hits, so you are constantly being passively shocked, and he is pretty much always under the effects of a power flood. Just a standard lousy node combo.

Chapter 1 Quest 3:
I can’t remember anything painful at all in this quest. It is really easy to complete, explore, and the boss is the easiest in act 6 probably.

Chapter 1 Quest 4:
Nothing rough here either, boss is easy, there was an Aspect of War Rhino, which is painful. But doable.

Chapter 1 Quest 5:
Some fights that stand out here are:Aspect of War, 15% buffet, incinerate 30. This one is just painful, and is probably harder than the boss to be honest. Also, the bleed immune, 1% regen, poison Rulk. The Crossbones boss is annoying, but honestly I don’t thing it should have been nerfed.

Chapter 1 Quest 6:
This one had its fair share of bad fights. To get started, the armor break immune lane that has Killmonger and Hulk Buster, is a pain. Those 2 in particular, especially after the Hulk Buster buff. Moving on, there is a lane of Split Atom and Caustic Temper, which is annoying but not the end of the world. The worst fight in 6.1 however, goes to the Pilfer(3), Prey on the Weak(1), and Buffed Up Symbiote Supreme. To start off, he places staggers of you always, and you have pilfer your deal with, as well as more power gain. This fight is just flat out terrible.

Moving on to 6.2... I have a lot to say here.

Chapter 2 Quest 1:
This is the only quest that doesn’t have anything that is that bad. There is a Lifecycle Nick, which is a bit annoying, and there is now a buffed Magneto, with 15% Buffet and 5% Masochism that I’m assuming is very annoying, but I did it pre-buff.

Chapter 2 Quest 2:
This quest is really easy with ghost, the only problem fight in the paths is a Explosive Personality, Kinetic Transference MODOK. And then there’s the boss. I’m sure everyone has heard enough complaining about this clown. So no reason to beat the subject any more.

Chapter 2 Quest 3:
This quest isn’t horrible, there is a debuff immune, 90% armor Electro, which is painful. The only other one is a Raptor Upgrades Enhanced Armor Up, Heavy Handed, Enhanced Special 2, Special 2 bias Darkhawk, however this guy doesn’t have Force of Will, so it wasn’t too bad.

Chapter 2 Quest 4:
This quest wasn’t the worst as well, but I strongly dislike Destructive Feedback. The fights that stand out, I remember a Micro Reflect Ant-Man that also had 80% Physical Resistance, which was a pain. As well as a Strike Back, Cornered Magik. Other than those, there wasn’t anything super terrible here.

Chapter 2 Quest 5:
Oh boy, where do I start. To begin this is where the bs gates now require 4 of a specific type of champion. Let’s see… Oh! The 1% Regen, Stupefy, Poison, Bane of Damballah Electro. And lets not forget, the whole quest has Do Not Go Gentle. There is also a normal Punisher with Aspect of Evolution, Bleed Immunity, Vigor, Limber, and Energize 2. This is just terrible. And a 1% Regen, Aspect of Chaos, Redoubled Determination, Power Reserve Iron Man Infinity War. Those 3 fights I strongly believe should be nerfed. And then the Mordo boss, master of cash grabs. This fight would be okay, but strength in numbers essentially makes it so that if one person on your team is dead, you can’t win. And their nerf of this fight is trash by the way.

Chapter 2 Quest 6:
I love this quest, I really enjoyed the champion pre-nerf, and I didn’t mind No Retreat, but that link deserved to be removed. The only thing that really stands out is the Do you bleed? Path with characters that have either shrug off, or conditional bleed immunity. This whole lane is terrible.

Chapter 3 Quest 1:
With the boosts here, almost nothing is super terrible. The Can’t Stop Won’t Stop lane is pretty terrible. There is a domino, who no one likes fighting as well as a Human Torch. The Torch wouldn’t be that bad, but most unstoppable champs are mystic, and thus don’t work. Also Magneto has energy attacks, so the only option I found was bash with Thing, which was fine. The boss and mini boss in this quest weren’t bad with the right counters.

Chapter 3 Quest 2:
In this quest, if you don’t have the boosts, you’re going to need to get them. The Stun lane without the boost is near impossible as far as I know, and the Thorns Lane without the boost is brutal. The stun lane gives the defender less power from all sources, but when they fire a special you get stunned and it will probably make contact, plus Biohazard and Encroaching Stun. The boost makes tech champs that are immune to a bleed or poison stun immune for 8 seconds, which is huge. And the thorns lane there is a boost that lets skill champs take no damage from passive effects that are caused when hitting the opponent, and this is refreshed by critting. There is also a Korg in here that has Empowered Immunity, Energize 2, Minor Aspect of Death, which is rough.

Chapter 3 Quest 3:
This quest is really easy. When you take out the notorious Acid Wash Mysterio. Don’t want to sound like a broken record so ill just leave that one alone. The Havok boss isn’t too bad, I used 6* Cycops every time.

Chapter 3 Quest 4:
Nothing was too bad in this quest, except for the lane with Do Not Go Gentle, 15% Buffet path where every champ also had different additional nodes. This path had a Korg and Mr.Sinister, both of whom were very painful. Although people say the boss is rough, I was able to solo him every time with either Magneto or Ghost with Wasp.

Chapter 3 Quest 5:
There is a lane in here with Cramping and Long Distance Relationships, which has a boost for it, however I found that the boost that I previously used for the Thorns path worked much better. There is a Powershield Thing, which is annoying with his protection. There was also a Safeguard, Clapback, Cornered lane, which was annoying but doable. And a spiked armor, Caustic Temper, and Terminal Velocity lane, which I used Guilly 2099 and Ultron Synergy for. It worked well. The boss is horrible. I did not enjoy it, and there aren’t enough counters. But it is being nerfed so its fine.

Chapter 3 Quest 6:This quest was really fun, there weren’t any super bad fights, and the boss was easy to cheese. But Kabam is taking that away, which sucks. They either should have left the boss alone, or taken of Destructive Feedback.

Chapter 4 Quest 1:
Do you bleed? Clapback Gwenpool was annoying, but I just hit blocks with Aegon and it was easy. That stupid Gimme, Spectre VTD. He was horrible. I ended up beating him by max boosting my health and killing myself with Nick. The boss was a good fight though.

Chapter 4 Quest 2:
Terminal Velocity, Crit me With Your Best Shot Taskmaster wasn’t bad with Ghost and hood, but the Special Connoisseur lane was. That lane just sucked. I ended up using quake for just about every fight, and I can’t imagine doing it with someone else. The boss here was pretty easy and enjoyable.

Chapter 4 Quest 3:
I didn’t have any big trouble here with the exception of a Micro Reflect, Stun Immune, Spite Ant-Man. The boss is generally looked at as very hard, however, I got a solo with Ghost, Torch and Magneto very easily.

Chapter 4 Quest 4:
The only hard part of this quest was the lane of Disstrack, Energy Adoption Ice, and Bubble Shield. This lane in general is painful. I ended up cheesing it with Havok, and using Medusa. The boss is really easy if you have any mystic champion.

Chapter 4 Quest 5:
There were 2 painful paths here. The first is That’s Gonna Sting, which seemed almost impossible without Mr.Fantastic. And then the PULL Selective Time Stream path. It had a Nick, who is stun immune in his second phase, and it had a Domino. This Domino was straight out of hell. She is hard to parry, the crit failure damage is huge, and she has 500k health. The only strategy I had was using my Domino with the Flame trinity, and quoting out of the fight before she regen. The boss in this quest wasn’t actually that bad, it just needs a smaller champion boost, which they are doing.

Chapter 4 Quest 6:5/6 paths are pretty easy. And the Lifecycle, Rage, Bubble Shield path with Killmonger as the mini is horrible. It is just horrible. The Grandmaster. Easily the best fight in the game. And fighting him with all the different links was super fun. I must say, I thoroughly enjoy fighting him.

All in all, Act 6 was pretty fun, and the rewards were quite helpful towards exploring the Abyss. All I need now is more iso to actually rank up the champions I have…

Thanks for reading!

Comments