**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New way on getting 6 stars

What if when we max sig someone, and then we opened the crystal, instead of giving a max sig crystal they upgrade to the next star, like my 5 star doctor Doom is at max sig, I pull him once again, I should be able to choose between: max sig crystal or get this champion as a 6 star r1 unawakened, same goes for 4 stars and 3 stars, I think this would help a lot on the RNG thing.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    So people that get a specific character and max them out due to RNG benefit more than people who don't get the specific character? Sounds like it hurts the players more.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    So the 5* gets converted to a 6*, that now you have to dump in scarce resources to take to the point your 5* was already at? And now you have to reawaken your 6* with shards that aren’t as prevalent? Not to mention the prestige hit you’d take, which would piss your high tier alliance mates off
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    pretty sure it won't happen u better off having 2 dr dooms than one it makes the gun fun
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    Its not a stupid idea, thats how it works in other games, like raid shadow legends you can rank up 4* champs if they are maxed and have enough of them and they become base 5* champs
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    JBC89 said:

What if when we max sig someone, and then we opened the crystal, instead of giving a max sig crystal they upgrade to the next star, like my 5 star doctor Doom is at max sig, I pull him once again, I should be able to choose between: max sig crystal or get this champion as a 6 star r1 unawakened, same goes for 4 stars and 3 stars, I think this would help a lot on the RNG thing.

That would break how the game is currently structured.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Maybe in the future when r5 6 stars are pretty common and BG gets Aegon.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    LOL
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    That’s gonna be a no from me, dawg
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I’ve seen, heard and watched it all unfold now
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    this would break the game
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Would be cool for me I would be able to convert my 4star doom to 5star then 6star and even my 4star warlock to 6star.
    My 3star sunspot to 6star

And all.
    Well it's just an opinion.
    Game would become quite boring but good creativity
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    They should let you add the stars.

4* + 2* = 6*
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

So people that get a specific character and max them out due to RNG benefit more than people who don't get the specific character? Sounds like it hurts the players more.

you're back!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

They should let you add the stars.

4* + 2* = 6*

they should have rank down tickets for stars. I want to take my ghost from a 6* to a 5* and use a tech gem on her
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    JBC89 said:

No.

People complain about not having enough 5* signature stones to increase sig levels on 5* (and 6*) champs. This would make every max sig 5* into a 6* champion ATM. This makes 5* signature stones so valuable that the game would have to restrict them, and make it harder and not easier to sig up 5* roster.