**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Professor X Channeling Mechanic

FireantFireant Posts: 36
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
With the new five star featured just being released and all, I had a question about his channeling mechanism. I pulled him as a 5* personally, but couldn't quite grasp how to cancel his channel. I've tried tapping and letting go, but it just gives me bonus charges. If anyone could help me understand how to stop his heavy animation from ending, and rather cancel it, please let me know!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    The bonus charges are what you get when you cancel his heavy channel. That is the only way to end a heavy channel
  • FireantFireant Posts: 36
    How do you get the refresh on his prowess?
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    By reading his abilities ;) it states that you have to dashback to refresh the prowess.
    Yup, I read his abilities lol, but how exactly do you do that. I've tried swiping back during his heavy animation, but it won't. Does the canceling not mean that you have to dash back during his heavy? Do you really just dash backwards and thats it lol.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    You automatically begin channeling without holding anything after specials. That is where those abilities come in
    Thanks y'all, just realized you enter channeling after your specials too! I guess I didn't read the abilities that carefully lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Fireant said:

Thanks y'all, just realized you enter channeling after your specials too! I guess I didn't read the abilities that carefully lol

yeah I was going to say that for heavy channeling, I don't think you can do the other actions