**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A quest with no rewards ? Are you serious?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
I just tried the convention quest and seriously no rewards ? At first I thought it was a bug but no it really seems to be designed this way. Seriously what the hell? You could have at least put some symbolic 4 star crystals .

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    It is for fun and the pfp is awesome
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    The entitlement in this post.

There are rewards, they’re just titles and pfps
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Yes
    Not everything has to be for crazy good rewards (or any, at that)
    It's a fun revisit to the boss fights in conventions, because (a) the pandemic and (b) not everyone can go to the convention.
    And had there been any resources as rewards, people would demand more. Again, it's a fun lil event for people to experience, no rewards needed.
  • They did say that this was a quick fun quest for a profile pic and a title.

Just don't bother if all you want is shards but that makes the game pointless if your main objective for playing is for shards in a game you're only invested in because you want more shards.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    JessieS said:

The entitlement in this post.

There are rewards, they’re just titles and pfps

Why would anybody care about a title in a game ? This is so bizzare
    Don't do it then. If what it's meant for doesn't entice you, the exit is right there.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s for nostalgia of nycc, not rewards
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So don’t do it? I’m stoked because now I have the chance to take on Nameless Thanos since I wasn’t able to beat him the first time he came out.