**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Insider

Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
No beginner difficulty so marvel insider added extra points for completing normal and heroic so the amount of points are still the same as in the past. Just thought I would pass on the info for anyone wondering about it.

Also the small reward package contains 2star cosmic ghost rider, and the more expensive monthly reward contains 3star red goblin.

So it is good to see they updated the scoring to make up for no beginner difficulty.

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    My in game mail just sent me messages congratulating me on completing normal and heroic. I haven’t even opened the new event yet lol.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Thanks for the Info
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

My in game mail just sent me messages congratulating me on completing normal and heroic. I haven’t even opened the new event yet lol.

I got it too.. was confused and came to forums to check it..so its a in-game mail bug😂
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Awesome. I used up all my points buying the x-men bundle
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I passed on the xmen bundles when I saw that they weren’t giving 2 or 3 stars prof x or apocalypse.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

I passed on the xmen bundles when I saw that they weren’t giving 2 or 3 stars prof x or apocalypse.

I wasn't sure what was in the xmen bundles so I bought it. I need the energy refills anyway