**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A BLAST FROM THE PAST: CONVENTION CLASH

Summoners, gather round!

We may not be able to bring ourselves to any physical conventions this year, but it does not mean we cannot still bring the action to you! Behold…

A virtual convention (of sorts)!

In previous years, we’ve had tournaments to allow any Summoners who could attend to test their mettle against some of the biggest Bosses in the Contest. This year, we’re adding a quest in the game that will allow all Summoners to test themselves against the Bosses that convention-goers faced at conventions in 2017, 2018, and 2019. Beating both fights in the Chapter for each year and you’ll be able to nab yourself some unique title, while beating all of the fights will reward you with a profile pic truly fit for a Champion.

COMMUNITY CHALLENGES

While beating all of the fights is a feat that’s definitely worth some bragging rights, we know that many of you are always looking to give themselves an even bigger challenge. To that end, we’d like to challenge you to challenge each other. We want to see who in the community can come up with the most fun or formidable challenges for their fellow Summoners and who among you are up to taking on these tasks laid out by your fellow Summoners!

Share your efforts and fun times with us by tagging us @MarvelChampions and #ConventionClash on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and of course, right here on the Forums! We look forward to sharing in all your epic battles!

Start: Oct. 7, 2020 @ 10:00AM (PDT)
End: Nov. 4, 2020 @ 9:59AM (PST)

BUFFS/BOSS INFO

REWARDS

UNIQUE TITLES
Requirement: Complete each chapter to earn its unique title.
Chapter 1 - 2017: Maestro Master
Chapter 1 - 2018: Shining Defender
Chapter 1 - 2019: Lineal Champion

UNIQUE PROFILE PICTURE (The ISO Belt)
Requirement: Complete all three (3) chapters.

Happy Clashing, Summnoners!
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Cool
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Dope
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Came straight to comment!!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    What are the approximate healthpools and attack values like ?
    Haven't done any of the bosses before.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Nice
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yay! love this
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Like the challenge but no useful rewards?

no it's just to sorta remember the old fights because we can't have nycc this year
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★

Like the challenge but no useful rewards?

no it's just to sorta remember the old fights because we can't have nycc this year
    Oh ok
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Wait, chance at pre-nerf Champion? Kinda? LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    This is so fun!
    I love this! Thanos is nuts
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Thanos is quite challenging

Thanos is quite challenging

Seriously! Awakened Colossus wrecks him though
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Man I forgot how much I hate nameless thanos
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    This is what I expected from summoner showdown(showup). This will interesting, already have a solo on both thanos’s with tigra. But to keep trying, practicing etc... it’s perfect.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Really enjoyed this. Hope stuff like this gets added every once in a while just to spice things up. Just a question and a suggestion.

Why was Nick Fury's signature not granting me a fury or the "regeneration" when I killed off the LMD phase while fighting against Nameless Thanos? I didn't see anything in Thanos' kit that would stop me from getting the fury or the health back. And I thought heal prevention doesn't stop Fury since it's technically not a regen (unless I'm confused right now and heal block is something completely different from heal prevention).

It would be great if these kind of quests (just 1 fight and no energy) could have a "restart" button so that I don't have to go through like 7 different loading screens just to restart the fight. I'm taking in non-conventional champs against some of these enemies just to test it out and see what happens or sometimes I just mistime a parry and eat a full combo. Just would be nice to be able to quickly restart the fight.

Really enjoyed this. Hope stuff like this gets added every once in a while just to spice things up. Just a question and a suggestion.

Why was Nick Fury's signature not granting me a fury or the "regeneration" when I killed off the LMD phase while fighting against Nameless Thanos? I didn't see anything in Thanos' kit that would stop me from getting the fury or the health back. And I thought heal prevention doesn't stop Fury since it's technically not a regen (unless I'm confused right now and heal block is something completely different from heal prevention).

It would be great if these kind of quests (just 1 fight and no energy) could have a "restart" button so that I don't have to go through like 7 different loading screens just to restart the fight. I'm taking in non-conventional champs against some of these enemies just to test it out and see what happens or sometimes I just mistime a parry and eat a full combo. Just would be nice to be able to quickly restart the fight.

Heal prevention prevent healing entirely

Heal prevention prevent healing entirely
    Not on thanos grand challenge