**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

12000 UNITS TO GET THRONEBREAKER

124»

Comments

• BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    To be fair, if you were on the hunt for a 6*, featured cavs were the worst way to go about it, either wait patiently for your 6* crystals or do basic cavs, basics drop nexus 6*'s now which are a much better way to target specific champs, whereas featured cavs DO NOT DROP NEXUS CRYSTALS
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

Just gonna set this down here.
    Didn't open any Cavs, just played the game and opened basics. The more content you do, the more shards you get. Just gotta keep playing the game.

@hungryhungrybbq nice!! Another member to the r3 morningstar club!!! Good to see the best damn mystic get the rightfull recognition
    Thanks!
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Just gonna set this down here.
    Didn't open any Cavs, just played the game and opened basics. The more content you do, the more shards you get. Just gotta keep playing the game.

every time I see her I laugh at how small she is
    Naw, the photographer just keep their distance out of fear:) Tbf, she's pretty intimidating close up.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

Smashing 12k units on cavalier crystals gets you the inofficial title "bank account breaker". Be proud.

It is possible I've spent more than that on Cavalier crystals over the past year, but I'm an arena grinder so all those units would come from in-game rewards, not my wallet. Although I've slowed down greatly more recently, first because the odds of getting something useful have dropped as my 5* roster has filled in, and second because the first Cavalier completion offer was *stupendous*. Since that looks like it could be the norm moving forward (it looked identical in Seatin's stream), I'm going to be targeting that from now on.