**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Convention clash all done and it was Fun!!!

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★

No rewards but some of the best gameplay which is currently embedded in the contest!

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I'm seriously dreading the champion and I haven't even read his nodes yet
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    awesome! still figuring out the fourth dude
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

I'm seriously dreading the champion and I haven't even read his nodes yet

Dude I want to fight him so badly
    wait I just realized I can't use my ghost :(
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Any tips for the second version of thanos? Especially when he uses the deathstone
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Any tips for the second version of thanos? Especially when he uses the deathstone

Don't get hit in instant kill mode
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Err, intercept and then backdraft intercept him until he throws his sp3, rinse and repeat
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

I think you can parry but don't take direct hits! I Intercepted - sorry if I am wrong
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Any tips for Maestro, I can't seem to dex that sp1 and the degen just destroys me.

Quake, or push him to an sp2 if you can
    Mcdonalds said:

Any tips for Maestro, I can't seem to dex that sp1 and the degen just destroys me.

Have to dex it. Even does it through the block
    I had ALOT of practice in labryinth - I cannot easily evade his special attack 1 - so you know it is possible but probably isn't without practice

Unio77 said:

I think you can parry but don't take direct hits! I Intercepted - sorry if I am wrong
    both times I died was because I tried to parry and died. I thought it would have to be a successful hit where you don't block it, but I was wrong

Unio77 said:

both times I died was because I tried to parry and died. I thought it would have to be a successful hit where you don't block it, but I was wrong
    Did you manage to parry those hits?
  • K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46

CAIW - one shot him. Parry Heavy and SP2 only.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Now I need tips for nameless thanos
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

I hold block to reparry to prevent him from throwing those L1s, allowing me to push him to sp2
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    It was fun, apart from doing it with suicides. Didn’t really feel it until Nameless Thanos, but I couldn’t solo that with Hyperion due to the sheer amount of recoils and bleed damage. Ended up doing it with Dragon Man and one revive

Soloed the champion again though. Was really hoping it was going to be pretty nerf champion. For old times sake
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

I hold block to reparry to prevent him from throwing those L1s, allowing me to push him to sp2

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Nameless Thanos was the most difficult fight for me out of all of them, particularly the reversed controls phase. The Champion was really fun, the lower health pool meant I could go in and try my best with 4/40 Doom and Shulk. Sadly, I couldn't beat him with them. I used a 5/65 BWCV to finish it.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

It was fun, apart from doing it with suicides. Didn’t really feel it until Nameless Thanos, but I couldn’t solo that with Hyperion due to the sheer amount of recoils and bleed damage. Ended up doing it with Dragon Man and one revive

Soloed the champion again though. Was really hoping it was going to be pretty nerf champion. For old times sake

Dragon man works? Amazing. I have the exact same predicament.

Edit: he is a 6* so nope.
  • Asian_BoyAsian_Boy Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    It wuz fun
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

Have to dex it. Even does it through the block
    I had ALOT of practice in labryinth - I cannot easily evade his special attack 1 - so you know it is possible but probably isn't without practice
    Act 4 is also a great place to practice. Less stressful and you don't die so fast
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

Dragon man works? Amazing. I have the exact same predicament.

Edit: he is a 6* so nope.
    Yeah I used my R4 and he worked great. Shane you can’t use yours brocade he’s almost as good as Hyperion for it, just much more suicide friendly
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Solod every single boss, not on the first try but after a few tries
    Maestros I used Hype very simple

2.1 Thanos I used Hype for
    2.2 Thanos I used g2099 for she smashed him
    3.1 Thanos Took a few attempts with Hype But I did solo him, an awakened gwenpool would be great here
    3.2 The Champion aka a washed down verson of 6.2 champion was easy solo with shehulk.