**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 6 star 😐😐😐

HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 β˜…β˜…β˜…
What does Mr Sinister do? He was my first 6* and all I know about him is that if I get crit I dont need to sweat. Should I put Iso into him or use it for r4 omega/stealthy?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    He’s immune to reverse controls. But go Omega/Stealthy
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020

What does Mr Sinister do? He was my first 6* and all I know about him is that if I get crit I dont need to sweat. Should I put Iso into him or use it for r4 omega/stealthy?

I also know that much only.save for omega/stealthy
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He needs high sig to be a good attacker unfortunately, but he is awfully annoying on defense. Will definitely snag you and your alliance a few kills if you throw him on the right node.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 β˜…β˜…β˜…

He needs high sig to be a good attacker unfortunately, but he is awfully annoying on defense. Will definitely snag you and your alliance a few kills if you throw him on the right node.

Aight nice, my defense was kinda lacking already lol.
    Btw should mr sinister be good in map 3?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Better than half the trash in that pool bro and yeah I think any 6 star is good for map 3 (if you mean AQ haha)
    Yea lol thx
    Tiger360 said:

Better than half the trash in that pool bro and yeah I think any 6 star is good for map 3 (if you mean AQ haha)

• Btw should mr sinister be good in map 3?

Yeah there’s no real requirements for Map 3 so you’re good on that front. He’s got a lot of endurance too cuz of his healing from critical hits so you shouldn’t have to worry much