**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No completion rewards & pathetic rewards for cav eq

Seemed like you were on the right track with rewards with treasure island but at the same time the rewards of the cav eq were lacking/pathetic. Every content creator I’ve seen talk about it feels the rewards are a joke.... what do we see from kabam to rectify this?? Absolutely nothing

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★

Seemed like you were on the right track with rewards with treasure island but at the same time the rewards of the cav eq were lacking/pathetic. Every content creator I’ve seen talk about it feels the rewards are a joke.... what do we see from kabam to rectify this?? Absolutely nothing

Lol. You must be new around here.
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    Completion rewards might not be great, but they are there. They are broken down by chapter, so that those that can’t run the whole thing can still make a little progression...
  • rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
    Cpt9Toes said:

Completion rewards might not be great, but they are there. They are broken down by chapter, so that those that can’t run the whole thing can still make a little progression...

Rewards are fixed atleast compare with last month rewards. Completion rewards are added in every chapter instead of whole difficulty.
    Now if you even complete chapter1 and can’t complete chapter 2/3, you still get a piece of completion rewards
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    With all of those attack and health boosts we're getting in the new solo crystals, I am finding Cav difficulty a bit easier this month. The rewards aren't a joke, IMO. They could be better. But I can do a completion run in one sitting, so hard to get too fussed about the rewards.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Click the picture for the tweet. The rewards are on the paths for those who cannot fully complete. People have moaned about this all last month, and now this month. We cannot see kabams data but clearly it looks as if a lot of people aren't getting all the way through.

Theyve dug their heels in on it, just take it as motivation to try 100% it.

Rewards are on the paths? 🤷🏻‍♂️