**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A BLAST FROM THE PAST: CONVENTION CLASH

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Does anyone have tips for the nameless thanos? I’m using doom for him.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Nick works quite well in lmd mode
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Think Hyperion is still one of the best options. Can take him out of his cocoon phase super easily, and deal great incinerate damage in his 0.5% damage cap phase.
    plug415 said:
    Why did you not dex the sp1?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

plug415 said:
    what is the timing for the last beam? I can do the first three but not the last one

Crcrcrc said:

plug415 said:
    what is the timing for the last beam? I can do the first three but not the last one
    Right as you see the laser fire. It takes some practice but it isn't too bad
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    2nd Thanos is seriously irritating in the 3rd phase when using 4 stars.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

plug415 said:
    Yeah. That fight was easy and fun. Thanos is def challenging and fun.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

plug415 said:
    It is awesome, but I always fail the sp2 dodge with thanos
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'm definitely not the best player in the world, and this takedown was pretty sloppy, but I'm happy with it. This is the 2.2 Thanos:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/DsW9cvkcEN2jz2gG8
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

plug415 said:
    It is awesome, but I always fail the sp2 dodge with thanos
    It’s easy. The one that has like orange on it’s “tail” for lack of a better term is the one you need to dex, and both are in the same place each time.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Solod every single boss!! Quite enjoyed it thank you Kabam!!!!
  • K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46

Who did you use for Nameless? And Champion?
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Had fun!
  • No rewards shows how desperate Kabam is to keep you on the hamster wheel. What a waste of time. Need to find another game.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    K1nny said:

Who did you use for Nameless? And Champion?
    Doom annihilated Champion. Nameless Hyperion. Those are my votes
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Elwind said:

Rewards is only title...Come onn.......

If they put rewards in them the forums would be filled with everyone complaining about them some how. This is the way it should be imo.
    Also, because if the rewards are very good, people would complain about the difficulty, even though its clearly not meant for them. Like someone said above, this is what I imagined the summer showdown would have been
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

No rewards shows how desperate Kabam is to keep you on the hamster wheel. What a waste of time. Need to find another game.

LOL
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

Really enjoyed this. Hope stuff like this gets added every once in a while just to spice things up. Just a question and a suggestion.

Why was Nick Fury's signature not granting me a fury or the "regeneration" when I killed off the LMD phase while fighting against Nameless Thanos? I didn't see anything in Thanos' kit that would stop me from getting the fury or the health back. And I thought heal prevention doesn't stop Fury since it's technically not a regen (unless I'm confused right now and heal block is something completely different from heal prevention).

It would be great if these kind of quests (just 1 fight and no energy) could have a "restart" button so that I don't have to go through like 7 different loading screens just to restart the fight. I'm taking in non-conventional champs against some of these enemies just to test it out and see what happens or sometimes I just mistime a parry and eat a full combo. Just would be nice to be able to quickly restart the fight.

Heal prevention prevent healing entirely
    Mistery solved, thank you
  • Grave_RunnerGrave_Runner Posts: 31
    to be honest you should give the champions here so that it is equal for all. Many players want to try but do not have maxed 5 stars ad it may be unequal
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Any tips for Thanos without using Avengers? Who are some of the best champs for him?
  • RobbietheoxRobbietheox Posts: 21
    Fun fact you can use AA against Maestro since he is the only Hulk that isn't poison immune