**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

According to Hades

Comments

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Piviot said:

Wubbie075 said:

The key is awarded in the fight rewards box after you beat the boss, not the quest completion rewards.

Check your inventory.

I checked no keys so please don’t lie
    I'm not lying.
  • FauztuzFauztuz Posts: 8
    Wubbie075 said:

How many times have people been banned for getting rewards they were not entitled to? And yet people persist in taking rewards they are not entitled to, then complaining when they get banned.

Fauztuz said:

It's unbelievable that players be afraid of ban because of kabam's mistakes, this is the second time it happens just like krakoa.
    Kabam fix your bugs and don't blame your clients for your problems, it's like if someone enter my house and leave a suitcase with money and then I'm being accused of theft.

How is it like if someone entered your house and left with a suitcase with money and you get accused of theft?

What it is ACTUALLY like is if someone told you their house got robbed last month because he did not lock his door, then a month later you go to his house, find the door unlocked, go in and rob him, then complain that you should not be arrested for burglary because he should have known to lock his door after getting robbed last month. Should he lock his door? Yes, absolutely. Does it make it ok to rob him if he didn't? No, absolutely not.

Stop running quests multiple times if you are receiving rewards you're not supposed to be getting. It's not that difficult a concept.
    We are talking about the function and gaming of our own accounts, not other accounts so your comment is useless
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Fauztuz said:

Wubbie075 said:

How many times have people been banned for getting rewards they were not entitled to? And yet people persist in taking rewards they are not entitled to, then complaining when they get banned.

Fauztuz said:

It's unbelievable that players be afraid of ban because of kabam's mistakes, this is the second time it happens just like krakoa.
    Kabam fix your bugs and don't blame your clients for your problems, it's like if someone enter my house and leave a suitcase with money and then I'm being accused of theft.

How is it like if someone entered your house and left with a suitcase with money and you get accused of theft?

What it is ACTUALLY like is if someone told you their house got robbed last month because he did not lock his door, then a month later you go to his house, find the door unlocked, go in and rob him, then complain that you should not be arrested for burglary because he should have known to lock his door after getting robbed last month. Should he lock his door? Yes, absolutely. Does it make it ok to rob him if he didn't? No, absolutely not.

Stop running quests multiple times if you are receiving rewards you're not supposed to be getting. It's not that difficult a concept.
    We are talking about the function and gaming of our own accounts, not other accounts so your comment is useless
    I have no idea what you're even trying to say here. Please refence the part of my post where I was referring to "other accounts" to clarify ,thanks.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Where are the monster crystals?
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    I just ran the limbo quest. Got shards, no key. Quest is still broken. I’ve run this 3 times total today, not trying to exploit a bug.
  • Below is a snippet from “Frontline: MCOC” article describing the event (someone else posted the link originally in another thread here).

**What do they mean by saying “trading Lost Souls in for Keys will net you more rewards for the month” (instead of using Lost Souls to buy Soul Boosts) ??

Since you can get as many keys as you need anyways from Limbo Quests, and using a Key in Invasion will leave the path unlocked in case need to exit and try again, what would extra Keys even be good for ? (unless you just can’t complete a Limbo but still want to spend your way thru the actual Hades Invasion quest)

https://frontlinemcoc.home.blog/2020/10/06/how-the-october-2020-side-quest-works-hades-invasions/

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    When are the Monsters and Hunters crystals gonna become available?
  • So how many times can u run a limbo quest for the keys? Say epic level, can I do it more than once per day for the keys? I don't want to get banned for doing multiple runs if u can only get one key per day per quest level.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Gazza1010 said:

So how many times can u run a limbo quest for the keys? Say epic level, can I do it more than once per day for the keys? I don't want to get banned for doing multiple runs if u can only get one key per day per quest level.

I think the only reason to run it multiple times is if you want your rewards *faster* you won't get any extra rewards. The down side is you will create a situation where there's only one reason to run the limbo event after you've done this week's paths using your extra keys. The only reason would be for the 1500 shards. It's just a less efficient use of energy, but I don't think there's any real harm in it?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    So we have 9 pages of stuff. Has Kabam clarified if it’s one or three runs for 10% t5cc?
  • Gazza1010 said:

So how many times can u run a limbo quest for the keys? Say epic level, can I do it more than once per day for the keys? I don't want to get banned for doing multiple runs if u can only get one key per day per quest level.

I think the only reason to run it multiple times is if you want your rewards *faster* you won't get any extra rewards. The down side is you will create a situation where there's only one reason to run the limbo event after you've done this week's paths using your extra keys. The only reason would be for the 1500 shards. It's just a less efficient use of energy, but I don't think there's any real harm in it?
    Yeah just had in game mail saying u can grind the keys, but like u said it's a waste of energy if Ur going to get enough through the month to complete the other side quest u need them for.
    Thanks though
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    the key is not displayed in the completion rewards because it's actually given as a battle reward when you beat the boss ^_^
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Below is a snippet from “Frontline: MCOC” article describing the event (someone else posted the link originally in another thread here).

**What do they mean by saying “trading Lost Souls in for Keys will net you more rewards for the month” (instead of using Lost Souls to buy Soul Boosts) ??

Since you can get as many keys as you need anyways from Limbo Quests, and using a Key in Invasion will leave the path unlocked in case need to exit and try again, what would extra Keys even be good for ? (unless you just can’t complete a Limbo but still want to spend your way thru the actual Hades Invasion quest)

https://frontlinemcoc.home.blog/2020/10/06/how-the-october-2020-side-quest-works-hades-invasions/

that's what I have been wondering too. I assume it might be so people that can't do the limbo quests every day can do some lower difficulties for the keys
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    It’s a shame that this quest isn’t a bit more complicated... said no one.

Last month’s quest was amazing by the way.
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    edited October 2020
    Side Quest seems to be fixed.
    Key and souls after boss fight.
    Shards can only be received once.
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 183 ★★
    TyEdge said:

So we have 9 pages of stuff. Has Kabam clarified if it’s one or three runs for 10% t5cc?

It’s 3
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited October 2020
    I feel like I need a decoder. I ran the Hades Invasion Limbo Side Quest for the first time about 15 minutes ago. It looka like I can go again with a different boss (first boss was Cap IW this new one is Guillotine 2099). Can I keep going as long as I have energy?

Edit I think I figured it out. (:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Is anyone having an issue selecting the Path with 6* Shards or T5B Frags in Legendary? First time running it, but it won't allow me to select those Paths.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138

Is anyone having an issue selecting the Path with 6* Shards or T5B Frags in Legendary? First time running it, but it won't allow me to select those Paths.

I came here to ask the same thing. Glad it's not just me.
    Jetenyo said:

I came here to ask the same thing. Glad it's not just me.
    Yeah. Not sure if it's because they were working on it or not.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    What is the purpose of purchasing additional keys? Are there more paths than keys we can earn by doing the limbo quests?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wait how are the rewards distributed? there are only 1.5k 5* for this first quest, and there are 5 of them. will future quests give more shards per path?
    Stellar said:

I wasn't around by the time this was disabled, but an exploit is an exploit as far as I'm concerned.

Yes an exploit is an exploit, but releasing an event without testing it and punishing people for rightly doing the quest multiple time, as allowed for this quest, because kabam's dev can't do their job is not fair !

They already had the same kind of bug the previous month but instead of testing and validating their quest before releasing it, it seems easier to punish their customer.

Would have been better to disable the quest and get back the shards and key earn by people. and by the way apologize to summoners for the delay. Punishing someone because you're not doing your job is just not right...

Kabam didn't make anyone exploit these things. People keep trying to take advantage of the situation and one thing is abundantly clear. If they do, there will be consequences.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Kabam didn't make anyone exploit these things. People keep trying to take advantage of the situation and one thing is abundantly clear. If they do, there will be consequences.

Kabam made it clear we could do the quest multiple times. So people repeating the quest were not violating the terms.
    Kabam also did poor job by giving again and again crystals shards each time summoner were doing the quest, as they were allowed to.
    So who made the mistake ? Summoners doing what Kabam allowed them to do or Kabam by releasing a bug infested quest ?
    Stellar said:

Kabam made it clear we could do the quest multiple times. So people repeating the quest were not violating the terms.
    Kabam also did poor job by giving again and again crystals shards each time summoner were doing the quest, as they were allowed to.
    So who made the mistake ? Summoners doing what Kabam allowed them to do or Kabam by releasing a bug infested quest ?
    Kabam only made that clear to the people who were on the Forum, as it wasn't even announced when it dropped prematurely. Which means they knew what was meant to be received and what wasn't. It was circulating enough for people to make YouTube videos on it, whether advising to do it or not. It was known enough for people to spread word. People can keep trying to exploit things blaming Kabam over and over, but Kabam isn't the one paying for it in the end.