**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

Comments

• Just to reiterate for everyone in case they missed it, we've the quest down while we work on a fix as the Crystal Shards it provides are not meant to be farmed multiple times a day. The Monsters and Hunters Crystals will also be delayed while we work on resolving this as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

I don’t understand why they release these side events prior to the offices opening. Why release an event if there is nobody around to fix this if issues come up. Or flip the switch to turn off the quest when things like this happen.

It wasn't meant to release, I presume.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It’s in the Terms Of Service if you guys read it you wouldn’t have ran it multiple times. What Kabam does now is up to them
  • MysnoMysno Posts: 2
    There are resources from this quest that were to be 'infinitely farmable' while others weren't - so persons running it multiple times could be quite legit (of course some, for sure, were not with innocent intent)

The solution seems pretty obvious to me: When releasing the side event just have it issue new resources (new versions of the soul thingys and keys) and the new stores/rewards only work with those. Not the pre-farmed ones. A bit of a hit on energy spent so far, but otherwise it's a clean reset.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Probably not for twice.
  • UnforgvnUnforgvn Posts: 47
    It clearly says you can "grind to your hearts content" so what cause I missed the fact it gave me shards on the second attempt (mind you the shards didn't show up anywhere that could be seen in inventory) and I ran it a third time I may get banned?
  • UnforgvnUnforgvn Posts: 47

• NakuNaku Posts: 1
    If they ban me for their mistake, I will save 50$ monthly and Up to 300 in July weekend and cybermonday+blackfriday. Í honestly didn't realize it was a bug. Í had 70 energy and nothing else to do so I did 5 time to use all my energy.
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    The quest is back up, but it still seems to be bugged. I ran it to get another key and it gave the shards again.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I did it again on a alt and got no key 2nd time and then did it and got a key on 3rd run. It’s still bugged.
  • Phone2312Phone2312 Posts: 87
    I ran the quest twice as well not knowing it was bugged. I would imagine there would not be a ban for only running it twice, as there’s no way you could tell it was bugged before receiving the shards again (unless you are constantly reading the forum).
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Hopefully not for 3 times either. I was playing this morning while rushing to get ready for work and wasn't really paying attention. After 3rd time, I finally notice the rewards and felt it wasn't right so I stopped playing and havent played since. Some ppl make honest mistakes.

In fact, I didn't even know there was a glitch last month either till I read about it today.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    theu won't ban anyone for those trash shards 2* meh it'll be a first if they do and it won't be that nice at all .. they can just remove those shards from everyone's stash
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

The quest is back up, but it still seems to be bugged. I ran it to get another key and it gave the shards again.

Same Hopefully i dont get banned now.
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra just did the quest again since it was put up again. It still giving shards. Is it still bugged
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    It is not fixed I just did my second run trying to get the t5cc and I got extra shards so I won’t be running it again, idk why it’s back up it’s misleading
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    I think it is now did it twice since it came back up and got shards the first time but the second didn’t get the shards
  • BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    Wzzrdd said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra just did the quest again since it was put up again. It still giving shards. Is it still bugged

This happened to me too. I just ran it to try to get more souls and I got extra shards. I don’t want to be banned so I’m reporting this. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Please respond ASAP. I’m not running this again for today. Don’t wanna risk a ban. I wasn’t trying to cheat.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I ran through this multiple times (for the t5cc challenge) because I was sure it was fixed, but now I'm not sure. Is it fixed, or have I just caused myself to get banned?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Just curious why the top 2 Paths are inaccessible in Hades. Even with the Key, you can't access them.