**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic Ghost Rider is already the best Cosmic Champion in the game and it's not even close

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

He’s lame. Looks like futurama.

Never seen you not call a champ lame. Ghost could get a buff and you'd still call her lame.

I’m just here to see how poorly this thread ages like his apocalypse thread last month, don’t mind me 🌚

My guy you are wielding the CGR pfp but don't embrace the power. My goodness.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

He's mind-boggling crazy. Casually hitting 75k mediums and 250k sp2s. We finally got the cosmic god we've all been waiting for. He also has a hell of a lot of utility to back up his crazy damage, like double immunities, buffs, armor breaks, vigilance, and unblockable.

I would also argue that he's a top 5 champion in the game already but that's another topic for another time. Let's stick to just the cosmics this time.

Didn’t realise he’d been released yet.

I mean from your comments, you’ve already tested him out because you wouldn’t be able to say, with any certainty, what you have without having played him first yourself.

I’m just here to see how poorly this thread ages like his apocalypse thread last month, don’t mind me 🌚

You have the apocalypse pfp after saying he was a complete dud though 🧐
    I've always loved Apocalypse. I don't care if he would've been the worst or best champion in the game, I would've still worn this Apocalypse pfp with pride. After all, Apocalypse was the reason I got into mutants and if you remember, I made like 4 threads hyping him up before his release because I just love the character.

You realize that’s the default pfp this month right?
    Wait, there's such thing as a default pfp?
    Shamir51 said:

He's mind-boggling crazy. Casually hitting 75k mediums and 250k sp2s. We finally got the cosmic god we've all been waiting for. He also has a hell of a lot of utility to back up his crazy damage, like double immunities, buffs, armor breaks, vigilance, and unblockable.

I would also argue that he's a top 5 champion in the game already but that's another topic for another time. Let's stick to just the cosmics this time.

I mean from your comments, you’ve already tested him out because you wouldn’t be able to say, with any certainty, what you have without having played him first yourself.
    I trust in Dorky Diggedy Dave
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    So the Apoc Deep dive you say hes a dud and the CGR Deep Dive you say hes the best cosmic ever. Can't wait to see how this thread fares.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Shamir51 said:

You didn't when he did the Apoc Deep Dive.

Shamir51 said:

You didn't when he did the Apoc Deep Dive.
    Cuz the Apoc Deep Dive made Apocalypse look like he hit weaker than Karnak. They didn't do it right last time, they got it right this time. People can change, I suggest you do the same.
    IKON said:

More crazy statements without the champ being released. Can we please start ignoring these threads.

Just ignore them if you're not interested
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

You're absolutely right :|
    And Apocalypse IS a dud 🙄🙄🙄

Apocalypse ain't a dud buddy, I already admitted I was wrong about that
    It's not whether you're right or wrong, buddy. It's more that you need to slow your roll before posting things like this. Buddy.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

I’m not sure if I’d say best cosmic in the game but he’s on the level of Corvus and CMM which are his only real contenders in the class he is easily 3rd in the class if he stays the way he is

Hyperion is probably after all these years the best cosmic bro
    Thanks for a good chuckle