**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doctor Strange + Mephisto Synergy Problem [Mod Edited Title to Clarify]

ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Thanks K!nn4ungun9t83.png
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Wtf
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Seeing lots of these. Run through act 5 while you can.
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Seeing lots of these. Run through act 5 while you can.
    LOL
  • Shhhhh
    pycndwasnqnd.png
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    what in the hell
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    How? Lol
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    NevvB wrote: »
    He will be fixed within the day.

Champs not responding? Maybe next month.

Sad but true. Said the same exact thing in my Line chat. Its always the case that bugs benefitting players can be fixed, but done that hurt us and force item/unit spending
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    NevvB wrote: »
    He will be fixed within the day.

Champs not responding? Maybe next month.

and the freeze bug will take weeks to fix
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    inb4 people who use Dr Strange to finish Act 5 get banned
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Honestly this isn't an exploit this is a champ working as intended. Finish everything you can, they shouldn't be able to ban for this at all.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    What is causing this? Is it a synergy? I get it's a bug but my ds is normal
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    What is causing this? Is it a synergy? I get it's a bug but my ds is normal

Memphisto synergy
  • BlackhawkbillBlackhawkbill Posts: 117
    edited September 2017
    Raa wrote: »
    And y'all decided to make this known on the forums, c'mon now

That’s always been the mindblowing aspect to me.....benefits like this to the playerbase are few and far between and there is always one or two morons that run to the forums and/or Reddit to put it on blast......way to go!!
    Id rather they fix it fast than have to go through a week of taking away rewards people got with him. I'm not using him at all, and others are free to risk it but sooner or later something will be done about it.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Id rather they fix it fast than have to go through a week of taking away rewards people got with him. I'm not using him at all, and others are free to risk it but sooner or later something will be done about it.

I rather this type of issue not occurring at all. Not one of us in MMX pulled a 5* within the first hour. For a broken champ?
    Can't argue with that. Seems like 12.0 and the netmarble takeover was a significant turning point, and not for the better.
  • Posts like this drive me crazy..keep it on the DL for god sake lol
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Hey All, we have a fix coming for this very soon.

Remember, when something can be fixed server side, it is a much quicker fix than an engineering fix. We were able to find and fix this issue very quickly.

Can you respond to the other bug about champs not being able to move after an sp?