**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So are we getting compensation for the all the bugs?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
Sometimes we get compensation when there is a big screw up so I am wondering what the situation is now . Always a fan of free stuff

Comments

• dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    i mean kabam doesn’t really care about giving us compensation so i doubt it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    No comp needed. You didn't lose out on anything for the quest issue. Quit begging.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    dirt13jr said:

i mean kabam doesn’t really care about giving us compensation so i doubt it.

Well they care about keeping players happy and paying and this often involves compensation so we don’t make too much of a fuss when they screw up so I could see a small chance
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★

No comp needed. You didn't lose out on anything for the quest issue. Quit begging.

We aren’t begging, at least i’m not but it is a little frustrating when we are all excited for the new event and for the second month in a row we are kept waiting because a bug on their end.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

As long as Kabam constantly bombards me with offers trying to squeeze money out of of me I don’t see a single reason why I shouldn’t try to squeeze as much free stuff out of them as well

This is not a free game where the creators are selflessly trying to give us something nice . It’s a business . Kabam is bot your friend that needs defending . Chill
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Both of you need to look up the definition of compensation.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Come on, you just got 3 x 5*AG 6k 6* shards and all the rest plus another side quest loaded with almost as much.
    We've never had it so good.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I don’t know what I’m losing from the bugs (maybe someone got more keys and shards than me due to early access) but I m quite affected by the frequent game disconnect in this version upgrade. Pretty annoying especially the game treat me “skipped” an arena fight after the game resume, which is unfair indeed.

I play the game under 200m Wifi environment whereas there is no issues for other apps or games, except mcoc.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

It was a question, not outright begging.