**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we get more punishing arenas?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
This was really fun but it was so easy I am pretty sure that most of us have already reached 10 mil and nobody would really need 30 days. So can we get some more? Playing with one and two stars is quite fun. Even if the rewards are just symbolic I would love to see some more
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I thought every arena was punishing, lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    JessieS said:

This was really fun but it was so easy I am pretty sure that most of us have already reached 10 mil and nobody would really need 30 days. So can we get some more? Playing with one and two stars is quite fun. Even if the rewards are just symbolic I would love to see some more

Agreed.

Loved this!

Also good for the Collector Crystals to provide 1* champs for those people missing a 1* Hulk for Variant 4.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    woah pls don’t I’m only at 4 million
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd love one for profile pics or something
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I think the arena was too easy to see it come back the way it is but I would love to see a weekly or monthly arena that takes a little more work but still rewards the collectors crystals. I love being able to collect hard to get champions.
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    i agree with most people here being able to get those collector crystals, and maybe a profile pic of some sort without all of the revives in another "punishing" arena would be nice because it's not too rewarding but it seems like everyone liked the arena including myself
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    totally agree. a weekly or every other week thing would make arena more enjoyable.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

woah pls don’t I’m only at 4 million

Only 5 rounds of 1 stars to go
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    10M easily in 1 day with 1*s! The milestones should have gone up to over 100M! Or just reset it after a week, something to keep this going so month long!