**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1 done Ye

BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
Ok, thanks to all the energy kabams been giving out recently ( act 2 and the new objectives) I finished 6.1.

Btw, make sure you bring an evade counter for the night crawler in 6.1.3 middle path. I’m not going to say anything more, don’t wanna talk about that experience again.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats OP!
    Don't bother too much on those pulls, be proud of your achievement.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

Congrats OP!
    Don't bother too much on those pulls, be proud of your achievement.

Thanks! I guess I might use spidey in defence

• Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57
    Is it possible with a team of r4 corvus(awakened) gully(awakened) emma frost(awakened) sym supreme(unawakened) and 6star hela?
    Inferno69 said:

Is it possible with a team of r4 corvus(awakened) gully(awakened) emma frost(awakened) sym supreme(unawakened) and 6star hela?

Initial clear ofc
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Inferno69 said:

By gully, if you mean guilly 2099, then crossbones should be fine for you and you should be able to get cavalier easily

Inferno69 said:

By gully, if you mean guilly 2099, then crossbones should be fine for you and you should be able to get cavalier easily
    Thank you, and yes I meant gully 2099
    Inferno69 said:

Yeah, you can get cav easy

Inferno69 said:

Could unawakened red guardian and morningstar help more than sym supreme and emma frost?
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    1. My condolences on the pulls and congrats on exploration of 6.1
    2. Are you in the same global as me? I swear you gave me advice on how to beat the grandmaster.

1. My condolences on the pulls and congrats on exploration of 6.1
    2. Are you in the same global as me? I swear you gave me advice on how to beat the grandmaster.

Thanks! And yeah, I only realised we were in the same global a couple days ago
    Inferno69 said:

Inferno69 said:

Could unawakened red guardian and morningstar help more than sym supreme and emma frost?
    Pretty sure RG needs high sig, and I wouldn’t rank an an unawakened Morningstar. I would prefer Emma and sym. I’m not sure tho, don’t have much experience with those champs

Inferno69 said:

Inferno69 said:

Pretty sure RG needs high sig, and I wouldn’t rank an an unawakened Morningstar. I would prefer Emma and sym. I’m not sure tho, don’t have much experience with those champs

I see. ok