**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How Close Are You to Forming Your First T5CC?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
The excitement to form one is real, given that you already have a 6* champ worth ranking up in the same class as that T5CC.

After doing the sub-10k pi challenge, I claimed the 10% crystal mostly expecting to not get the class I needed - it's a 1 out of 6 chance after all. But I pulled it. I. Actually. Pulled it. (Won't post it yet for jinx reasons.)

Now I'm at 33,300 / 45,000 and haven't completed Act 6 yet. I'll be patient and look for a 2% crystal that'll give me the small amount that'll seal the formation of the catalyst once I open the Act 6 completion selector. It'll be a big day for my account.

How about y'all?

Cheers 🍻🙂

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    I’ve got like 2-5% of a skill one. I have no idea how
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

Maybe the GGC's?
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    I've got 18.5k cosmic frags, this is after act 6 btw. I'll proabaly end up doing abyss if I get really desperate.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    My closest by far is halfway on a skill T5 and my only skill 6* is Elektra 😔😔😔
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    50% ish mystic for CV. Also looking for science for torch.

Done a6 already but a couple runs off both v5 and 6.1 100% to net another 2 x 25% plus whatever comes from monthly rewards.

Pushing for abyss 1st clear next weekend to cover myself so hopefully get lucky there with science/mystic.

Just wanna be ready for whatever TB content comes out, doubt I’ll push the button straight away even if I get the wanted classes.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    10% on science and tech
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Got a science one out of act 6 100%
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    About 40% of a tech.
    Hieitaku said:

Maybe the GGC's?
    Think it was mutant treasure island actually

10% on science and tech

10% away? Who are your target champs?
    Hieitaku said:

10% on science and tech

Think he’s got 10% of a science and tech, probably from Cav objectives

Hieitaku said:

10% on science and tech

Think he’s got 10% of a science and tech, probably from Cav objectives
    Ooof. Okay, that's pretty far.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I have 2% of a mutant from treasure island. That hyperion was annoying, but my motivation was that it'll pay off in the long run. Especially since my first 6* was magneto.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

10% on science and tech

lol no I wish. the 10% tech was from the boss rush selector for my bae, ghost, and the science was probably from a bunch of 2% but it might have been from a 10% somewhere
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I reckon I’ll get my first in about negative 8 months when I do my first abyss run from the 2020 lunar event farmed revives, and I think I’ll form my first through shards approximately negative 2 months ago after getting a streak of mutant from aq, and my first r3 will come negative 5 months ago when I explore abyss and take doom and killmonger up
    Lvernon15 said:

I reckon I’ll get my first in about negative 8 months when I do my first abyss run from the 2020 lunar event farmed revives, and I think I’ll form my first through shards approximately negative 2 months ago after getting a streak of mutant from aq, and my first r3 will come negative 5 months ago when I explore abyss and take doom and killmonger up

Use that mutant on Domino mate
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I have 10% of a science and 7% of a mystic. If I can get one of those fully formed I will be happy. Human Torch for science and Symbiote Supreme for mystic.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I am 45,000 fragments from forming my first one.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Use that mutant on Domino mate
    She wouldn’t even get mutant iso to be max level r1 if I got her
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    2% from my 3rd and 10% from my 4th.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    3% away from my first Tech for a R3 Ghost. Its sooooo close
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

The excitement to form one is real, given that you already have a 6* champ worth ranking up in the same class as that T5CC.

After doing the sub-10k pi challenge, I claimed the 10% crystal mostly expecting to not get the class I needed - it's a 1 out of 6 chance after all. But I pulled it. I. Actually. Pulled it. (Won't post it yet for jinx reasons.)

Now I'm at 33,300 / 45,000 and haven't completed Act 6 yet. I'll be patient and look for a 2% crystal that'll give me the small amount that'll seal the formation of the catalyst once I open the Act 6 completion selector. It'll be a big day for my account.

How about y'all?

Cheers 🍻🙂

Just a tad ahead of you- got 34k so waiting patiently on the last 11k needed.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    78% away
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    I’m in no rush. Over half for Mutant (Domino/Havok), over a quarter for Science (awakened Cage maybe) and Cosmic (CMM) with ~10% in Skill (Elsa) and less for Mystic (LS).

And each time I think I’m ready to gear up for Abyss I opt for an autumn hike or a good book instead.

Dr. Zola
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Got my first from abyss which was science so I now have a R3 human torch.
    The most I have formed is half a cosmic but currently don't have anyone I'd want to R3 so not all that fussed at the mo.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Need 100% more on all classes.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I got it when I beat chapter 1 of the MQ
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

Been pulling a lot of mystics lately (60% from my last 2 25% crystals and the 10% one from the latest cavalier challenge). As for selectors I've always chosen tech, need under 50% more till I can take my Ghost up to r3.