**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best compromise for Thronebreaker

Dear Kabam, to a certain degree, i can agree with the Rank 3 6 Star requirement for Thronebreaker title, however, a lot of people, including myself, do not have a champion worthy of that hard earned T5CC. Wouldn't it be ok, if instead of requiring a R3, you would only require that you have formed a T5CC? This way you aren't forced into throwing your hard earned resources into a champion that you will not use.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★
    Why tag mods? Why not find the mega thread and respond there? You don't have a new idea. This has already been said 100 times in the mega thread.

No one is forcing you to rank a champ just for this title. Right now, you aren't even getting the full benefit of the title.

The requirements won't change and I hope they stick their word this time and don't bend to this constant whining and crying to get our way.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    Either rank someone up so you can get the title or wait and do it later.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The requirements they have in place for Thronebreaker are already a compromise from what they wanted to do. This title doesn't seem as game-changing as others have been (like Cavalier), so it's really not something you need to feel pressured into ranking up that first 6* to R3 until you have a champ you want to do so with.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Dear Kabam, to a certain degree, i can agree with the Rank 3 6 Star requirement for Thronebreaker title, however, a lot of people, including myself, do not have a champion worthy of that hard earned T5CC. Wouldn't it be ok, if instead of requiring a R3, you would only require that you have formed a T5CC? This way you aren't forced into throwing your hard earned resources into a champion that you will not use.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit

if you dont have a single champion worthy of r3 then you are not the target of this title.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    it's just a title doesn't really do much except i think it has reduction cost for cavs but most people don't really buy cavs.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wish they made it abyss and act 6 exploration tbh