**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    In-game name: The Nth Doctor
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Game version: 28.2.0
    Cellular and Wi-Fi: Both

Game issue: Whenever the game resets it's connection (either from manually restarting or been away from the game too long), it takes several minutes to start up again. I timed it the last time around and it took five minutes, most of the waiting occurring on the first splash screen, followed by 30 seconds on the second one. Once I'm in the game, it's mostly business as usual.

All of this started when I updated the game on Monday.
  • mihovkrismihovkris Posts: 4

I finally found some time to play and boom... Awesome game.
  • Não estou conseguindo fazer minhas missões, por que está bugando na hora da luta,e além da demora de abrir o jogo, com essa nova atualização.
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    In-Game Name: Ayan-645
    Device and Model: Redmi note 5 pro
    Device Operating System: android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi or cullular both
    Game Version Installed: 28.2
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue:takes about 5 mins to login then 3 mins to load
  • 6lack_9yt6lack_9yt Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    In-Game name: 6lack_9yt
    Device and model: Umidigi a3s
    Device Operating system: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game version installed: 28.2
    Game mode: All
    Description of the issues: I can't login to game after I updated this morning, I keep getting "failed to login". Please fix this.

• MavjMavj Posts: 2
    In game name: mavjrulled
    Device and model: Realme 5
    Device Operating system: Android 10
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game version installed: 28.2
    Game mode: Quests, AQ, AW attack phase, arenas

Description of the issues: 2-3 minutes log in time, dexterity, block, and parry delayed/not working at all, fights load 10 seconds after clicking "FIGHT"
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    In-Game Name: Mr Tic Tac
    Device and Model: xiaomi mi mix 2s
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed:28.2.0
    Description of the Issue: My game just drops connection from the Wifi when playing the game. It happens nothing else on my phone when I use it. I can watch videos, play other games and the wifi is fine however when I play this game, the connection just drops and i have to restart the game. What is wrong with this game that it only happens when I play this?
  • rahul9582084064rahul9582084064 Posts: 36
    edited October 2020
    since yesterday's update (IST), MCOC is not responding properly. I'm struck on the initial 'logging in page' and it's showing the wifi sign whereas my internet speed is about 10-15 mb/s.
    My in-game name: SoulSurvivor95
    My device: Motorola G5s plus
    Operating system: Android
    Android version : 8.1.0
    MCOC version : 28.2.0
  • since yesterday's update (IST), MCOC is not responding properly. I'm struck on the initial 'logging in page' and it's showing the wifi sign whereas my internet speed is about 10-15 mb/s.
    My in-game name: SoulSurvivor95
    My device: Motorola G5s plus
    Operating system: Android
    Android version : 8.1.0
    MCOC version : 28.2.0

Connection mobile data
  • SicklaSickla Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Sickla
    Device and Model: Infinix Hot 7
    Device Operating System: 8.1
    Description of the Issue: "This app isn't compatible with your device anymore. Contact the developers for more info."
    That is the message I get from Play Store when I try downloading the new update.
  • EvilHoneyBunnyEvilHoneyBunny Posts: 2
    edited October 2020

In-Game Name:
    EvilHoneyBunny
    Device and Model:
    Huawei honor 8 lite
    Device Operating System:
    Android 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi:
    Zong and PTCL Wifi Pakistan
    Game Version:
    v25.0.1
    Game Mode:
    Login issue after update
    Description of the Issue:
    I am facing logging issues. When i am trying to login Wifi error occurs. Even i delete and re-install the game many times but issue is still there.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Super loading screen
    network drops in every mod
    wifi and cellular doesn't matter
    game eating huge chunk of ram lately
  • ahmadooahmadoo Posts: 4
    In game name : ĀĶ_ĶHĀÑ302
    device and model:Samsung galaxy s8
    Device operating system:android version 9
    Cellular & wifi : both
    Game version installed:28.2.0
    Game : doesn't start from 3 days
    Missed my 3 days login rewards
    Please fix this issue
  • BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    In-Game Name: Berenhp
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both. Carrier Entel
    Game Version Installed: Latest Version
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest AND Alliance War. Switching from one mode to the other. Opening stores. Logging in.
    Description of the Issue: Since the new patch, I get the network error message everytime I log in, I get into fights, I change menus, everytime I pretty much do anything. It might take from 10 seconds up to 4 minutes. The worst was once when login, it took 10 minutes, and I made sure that the internet and cell phone were ok.
  • In-Game name:Mako mike 96
    Device and model: Xiaomi mi a 3
    Device operating sistem: Android 10
    game version installed: 25
    game mode: event quest, alliance quest, alliance war.
    To much lag in war , Alliance quest' and all event, this Is unbelivble , the Blade reduction ability now never work , when i i play some time the game crushing and friezing when u slap the special Attack , this Is a serious lag , u can die for this damn lag , even if u are a good player .
  • Oseus98Oseus98 Posts: 22
    In-Game Name: Oseus98
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A31
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.0
    Description of the Issue: I'm stuck at the loading screen. Keeps on loading and loading but I'm not able to get in. Has been happening since I updated the game.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    In-Game Name: grus9e
    Device and Model: Galaxy s8
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 28.2
    Description of the Issue: When I can load the game, it takes 3-5 minutes between the 2 cutscenes and constant kabam red wifi connection icon. Moving from between things like aq to aw, inventory, arena; lags and shows kabam red connection icon for 10-60 seconds. After minimizing app to check line, fb, etc and maximizing lags and shows kabam red wifi connection icon for 10-60 seconds, sometimes crashes game and have to restart the whole 3-5 minute wait to load game again. It's becoming unplayable and definitely unenjoyable.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Still waiting for Labyrinth of Legends freeze in Red Hulk select to be fixed, i want to do the completion and exploration run, Im getting behind in game cause of this issue, do something seriously
  • Ashu2012Ashu2012 Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: Ashu2012
    Device and Model: Pixel2
    Device Operating System: Android
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Description of the Issue: Getting network issues since the latest update haven't been able to login since the past 2 days.
  • Peru62Peru62 Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: peru62
    Device and Model: Motorola one power
    Device Operating System:android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed:28.2
    Game Mode:all modes
    I'm facing serious logging issue.when I'm logging into the game it showing issues on internet but I'm have proper internet.im facing this issue after the new update please solve this because due to this issue I can't play AQ and AW.
    Replies to this thread must use the template below and provide relevant, constructive information about the issue. This thread is f

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Agent_Jo
    Gionee K3 (M100)
    Android 10
    Both wifi and cellular
    Version 28.2
    Every single, God-given mode!

I basically have the same issues as everyone prior has stated. Freezing, unbearable lag, longer loading times, etc. Just wanted to leave my details here in case they are of any effect.
  • Paulo_PkPaulo_Pk Posts: 27
    In-Game Name: P A U L O
    Device and Model: Huawei Nova 5T
    Device Operating System:android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed:28.2
    Game Mode:all modes
    It takes too much log to the Game, the last update takes between 20 to 30 seconds but now it takes more than 3 minutes, please fix that, I don't think the problem isy phone, because I play another mobile games that require more graphics than mcoc.
  • michaelvc9michaelvc9 Posts: 49
    In game name: Michaelvc71
    Device: SAMSUNG A71
    Android: Android 10
    Game version: latest
    Connection problems while logging 30 minutes to enter in the game with wifi and data.

• PutinLe2610PutinLe2610 Posts: 7
    Ok,
    U read our comments.
    U knew what we are facing
    Now,
    Give us deadline when u will fix this bs glitch.

We r very very frustrating