**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    I play on an iPad 6, and this always happens. with wifi network at 1 meter, fiber optic of 30 mb. and kabam says it may be router problem. none of my other connected devices have, nor do I believe, the amount of commotion problems. I dare say that not once are my devices disconnected. but kabam refuses to acknowledge the problem.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Happening now
  • AbidurRS01AbidurRS01 Posts: 7
    Same problem. I use a Samsung Galaxy C9 pro.
    It worked perfectly until i updated.

This bug cost my alliance a defeat and i couldn't use the last 2 lockers of mutant treasure island
  • AbidurRS01AbidurRS01 Posts: 7
    I never use a vpn . I am facing this problem too
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    I’m on iPhone X constant connection issues and lag.
  • SteWeeeeSteWeeee Posts: 4
    Is anyone else having a horrible time getting the game to load, no matter where i am what my connection is be it 5G or my wireless at home the game shows the connection issue icon and takes forever to just get to the home page. I play on a samsung 9+ so I'm an android player. I don't know if this is just me or just an android thing but it is making it hard to play and almost cost me in AW.
  • IcedvIcedv Posts: 8
    Always
  • SteWeeeeSteWeeee Posts: 4
    Yeah but its been a constant since this update, I'd have an issue here or there but since this update it is unbearable.
  • Hello I have the same problem my phone Xiaomi Redmi 8A MIUI 11
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Ugh, so many times kicked out of the Arena after fight is done.

Take the servers offline, and do emergency maintenance on them, they sure need them.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Xperia X, Android 8.0.0
    My location is Central Asia.
    Last version there was similar issue, when i turn on my mobile data this network issues went away.
    But this time it's not helping. Also sometimes on Wi-Fi it used to work. Depending on the gateway not sure why.
  • DBGMDBGM Posts: 16
    What I really love is winning a fight, got the silly pose and everything, then "network issues" (****, my network is fine), then game crashes, then I log back in and OOPS NETWORK ERROR and the match I won is now lost. Poof goes multiplier, poof goes series, poof go rewards.... so sick of this garbage.
  • DammyadexDammyadex Posts: 6
    edited October 2020

Hello, I am having difficulties login in to the game. I have a very good internet and other apps works fine. Pls fix this.

Anyone else having this issue?
    I have been trying to login for hours now, since the new EQ dropped. Please fix this ASAP
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Its happening to a lot of people. Takes me so long to get in the game.

How did you fix it?
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Dammyadex said:

How did you fix it?
    IDK how to fix it. It still takes forever to get into the game. You just have to wait a loooong time and it lets you into the game
  • SetblazeSetblaze Posts: 3
    Since the update I have not been able to log in
  • SetblazeSetblaze Posts: 3
    It really annoying
  • LoveguruLoveguru Posts: 3
    My game in not open
    After update
    I used my mobile data and others wifi
    But problem showing same

• tooblazedtooblazed Posts: 14
    edited October 2020
    am I the only one who's game is crashing every 20 minutes? I'm going through quests and arena and I constantly have the game crash on me.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • OminiManOminiMan Posts: 34
    Same problem here I can't log in since I updated to the new version
  • alialmagedalialmaged Posts: 3
    its been few days after updating mcoc
    and after updating to the latest vergin i have facing a issue when i login shows the red icon wifi and it took more then 10 minute to login

and i have no problem before .
  • Same problem is happening with me too. I'm just keeping game open even it's showing connection issue, after 4-5 minutes the game is now open
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    You definitely aren’t the only one.. I haven’t had it happen as frequently as you have.. but 9 times in two days.. 7 have been while streaming.. the other two have been just normal playing...

At first I thought it had something to do with my phone being connected to the computer for streaming.. but have seen others complain of the same issue.
  • King_8King_8 Posts: 6
    Game not opening after update. Problems in mobile data and wifi both.
  • Shatenen_manShatenen_man Posts: 3
    Same thing happening with me and I am already uninstall it two time but may I have to quit this month