**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back completion rewards!

2»

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    It is really quite simple. There is a contingent of players that will do everything they produce content wise. Kabam needs not worry about them.

There is then a contingent of players they see through their data that do only the completion and move on. They do not like that.

That indicates not creating a deep roster, not using enough potions, lack of boosts, etc. Kabam then drops completion rewards to force continued gameplay to increase revenue.

You may not like it, but they are a business and are in this to make money.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yeah, this setup really sucks. Like, REAAALLY sucks.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I agree with the OP.

So you want less rewards delivered as one large drop compared to more rewards in smaller doses? Doesn’t make sense
    Actually, from a progress standpoint, I tend to agree. I assume that they're encouraging people to 100%, but some aren't equipped to yet, and the Rewards from Completion allowed them to work up to it. At best, they could get those over time and get stronger until they could do Exploration easily. This one had me scratching my head, but perhaps they want more people to 100%.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    TheVyrus said:

It is really quite simple. There is a contingent of players that will do everything they produce content wise. Kabam needs not worry about them.

There is then a contingent of players they see through their data that do only the completion and move on. They do not like that.

That indicates not creating a deep roster, not using enough potions, lack of boosts, etc. Kabam then drops completion rewards to force continued gameplay to increase revenue.

You may not like it, but they are a business and are in this to make money.

I agree 100%. I just need more people to understand and point this out. They keep trying to come up with reasons on why it’s a “good” update to rewards. Or “don’t do it, if you can’t “...it was a bad decision for the players

For kabam to get more TIME, MONEY, out of players, it was. GREAT decision