**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October side quest bug or not [merged threads]

1222324252628»

Comments

• Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

It clearly states we can grind for souls and keys they made the mistake of shards each run

Which is why another ban is likely coming
    I dont think they'll ban for extra shards. They told us to grind for keys, we didn't break the rules by entering something we weren't supposed to
    You broke the rules by playing before it was supposed to be live, read the announcement!
    Wrong, if a company releases a product before it was supposed to, blame the consumer for consuming it? Come on man. I read all the ingame messages, ran each difficulty, was kind of surprised when I looked at the time that It wasn't 10am pst, and thats the players fault? Wow.

Kabam are literally such in irresponsible company, this exact same scenario happens again and let me guess they're gonna take the easy route and instead of accepting responsibility for their actions of not making sure everything was working as intended before releasing the side quest they will just say it's the players fault and go on another banning spree.
    GROW UP KABAM DO YOUR JOBS

Must be nice to be a perfect human being. They took responsibility last time, the community didn't take responsibility.

Accepting responsibility isn't letting the player bases run wild and get as much as they want as often as they want because something is buffed. They apologized, said it was their fault and fixed it as best as they could.

In the ToS, if you knowlingly take advantage of broken content, you can be banned. It's your fault for not understanding the ToS or not reading it. Also your fault for not knowing what's right from wrong.

People like you are what's wrong with world. Can't be your fault, always someone else's.
    Ita their product, if its broken when it is released, invest some money in QA (quality insurance). They don't. Over the last 6 years I have been playing this game, the company jumps first and waits for the player base to do the testing. Player advantage bugs get fixed in a day, max. Kabam advantaged bugs take months or years to be addressed.
    GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

Complete non sequitur, more like, open up a business, tell people to come in and help themselves, get your money (energy), and then claim they were stealing.
    Not sure why assurance spell checked to insurance
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Here’s from alliance mate that I have no reason to believe is lying. He has been banned for one month for this even though he had no clue what was going on other than he had full energy and thought he could grind this over and over according to mail. There’s 3 different drops for one part of the side quest on top of all the other loops you have to jump through to get the rewards. Punishing someone for not reading all of these convoluted instructions and just playing (and replaying as you allowed them) is really bad. You’re getting more and more complicated with clues, keys, and other extra stuff to pad a basic game, and you’re failing to implement the nonsense properly. Stop holding us accountable.

A 30 day ban sounds like he did something more serious and is using this as an excuse.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    GarrettN said:

“If someone accidentally leaves their door unlocked, it’s their fault I broke in and stole! They were asking for it!”

That depends was the door also left open? Kabam left it open for them js
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Urkel2 said:

GarrettN said:

That depends was the door also left open? Kabam left it open for them js
    They also offered us keys
  • Godless13Godless13 Posts: 14
    So I’m not running this since I ran it (once each level only) before it was taken down and got shards and keys before. I will be pissed if I get those shards and keys taken since I’m not running the event again and risking being banned for running more than once... wish I had legit Kabam answer before bed because I feel I’m missing out possibly on the daily items if the initial items are removed. Please give update ASAP... it’s 1139 here. Thanks
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Am I able to do the other difficulties at least? I won't run through Legendary again but can I complete the other difficulties before this resets?
    @Darkness275 i would do one of each but not double to be sure not to get banned
  • FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104

I just tried to do the quest again thinking that the shards would not reappear and that I would be able to get keys. This is what I got. I thought we were able to farm for keys?
  • FadedDragon999FadedDragon999 Posts: 104
    Also, this is the only time I re-ran the quest.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

Here’s from alliance mate that I have no reason to believe is lying. He has been banned for one month for this even though he had no clue what was going on other than he had full energy and thought he could grind this over and over according to mail. There’s 3 different drops for one part of the side quest on top of all the other loops you have to jump through to get the rewards. Punishing someone for not reading all of these convoluted instructions and just playing (and replaying as you allowed them) is really bad. You’re getting more and more complicated with clues, keys, and other extra stuff to pad a basic game, and you’re failing to implement the nonsense properly. Stop holding us accountable.

A 30 day ban sounds like he did something more serious and is using this as an excuse.
    He told us this morning he was probably screwed because he was running it like crazy, but he puts up 100k in SA weekly so he does everything like crazy. He wasn’t trying for monster shards that no one could even access yet, he’s just one of those people that if you tell him to grind for stuff like soul scraps or whatever, then he will grind. Kabam told him to grind.

And now we have to figure out how to carry on with aw season without one of our top guys due to kabams failure to launch.
    I know other people who ran it 15-20 times to stack keys and blow through the portion with good rewards with no ban....your alliance mate did something else and lied to you
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Is the bug still happening or did they fix it
  • TriKingTriKing Posts: 4
    I’m confused by this. The events have renewed and I’m not getting any keys. Can someone from kabam please explain what exactly you are supposed to get? I now am missing a key for my first run and I feel with all these bugs recently no one really knows what to expect from this event
    @TriKing i just did legendary and got a key... I’ll only do each quest once a day until I hear it’s fixed but this lack of getting an answer on the situation when the quest is back up as you mentioned is annoying and alarming... going to contact Apple/I-Tunes for sure.
    edited October 2020
    @TriKing 2 days 2 of each key... check your inventory they don’t show in the rewards but briefly a second before... strange

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Its been almost if not more than 24 hours and so far this is the only person claiming to be banned. The likelihood of the ban being part of his running it a lot is starting to seem less and less likely.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Is it safe to do the quest atleast one time? Yeah I know lol but I'm a little bit scared...