**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did you use to counter Cosmic Ghost Rider and Red Goblin?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
For me i used Doom on cosmic ghost Rider bc I would steal power gain and nullify buffs rapidly but Magneto would also work bc he is Metal and Bleed Immune
For Red Goblin I just jumped in with Magneto and he did really good even though he wasn't a metal his sp2 damage still is insane

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I've tried a few champs. Quake works for both. Claire was a great option for CGR.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I usually just threw all my champs at them and did as much damage as possible. For red goblin, you need to pay attention to the falter timer. For cosmic ghost rider, you can't push him over 1 bar of power, otherwise, he will probably apply damnation to you.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Doom for both.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel for goblin man.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Fury for Red Goblin
    Magneto eats CGR alive
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

• NotOofsterNotOofster Posts: 6
    I used claire for both. Her immunities really helped alot.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Swedeah L

Kamala Khan
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I melted Ghost Rider with human torch . Honestly I expected him too be much tougher . Last months quest bosses were a much bigger challenge
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80
    Mags did GR in 15 hits, heavies and 1 sp3. Red Goblin was far more annoying...
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Quake is a great option for both...
    Nevertheless, for Red Goblin, I've brought Nick fury and Torch. In the end, just used Torch (with Nova Flame activated).
    For Cosmic Ghost Rider, I've used Doom.
  • hankenar77hankenar77 Posts: 18
    I pulled couple of one-shots with Tigra and when she failed Colossus stepped in. They both work wonders
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I used Dr. Voodoo for Red Goblin but haven’t fought CGR yet. Came here for the ideas
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    edited October 2020
    I used Claire Voyant or SS for Red Goblin and Magneto for CGR, which is the easiest boss if u use Magneto, to be honest this month quest was really easy
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Red Mags works in a lot of areas this month. Cosmic GR is just one example.

Dr. Zola
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Colossus for Roblin and I haven't done CGR yet but i'll like use Red Mags or Claire
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Explored both quests, quake for goblin and Claire/doom for cgr were my go to’s
  • ReptoidReptoid Posts: 38
    Torch with nova flame makes CGR very easy, also used Torch for most of Red Goblin.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Used Mr. Fantastic got the careful study, quit then used NF for RG and magneto for CGR
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Blade with Gr synergy for Red Goblin and blade no synergy needed for cosmic GR

Same here. It's been a while since the last dimensional champ was added. Blade made easy work
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Apocalypse