**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Map 7 - Magneto (House of X) Bleed Vunerability Removal

ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
My issue is with this change to Map 7, Path 2 (Bleed Vunerability) and Clapback/All or Nothing/Delirium depending on Variations.

Why did you think changing it from

Magneto (House of X)

To

Mister Sinister

Would be a good idea after we have been dealing with it for weeks?

This isn't a fair change at all. Cripples some of my team now and I'm sure others that we bring for these paths since you're doing this so I'd like to know why you didn't choose another Mutant like:

- Sabertooth
- X-23
- Wolverine
- Sunspot
- Archangel
- Psylocke
- Namor
- Gambit
- Storm
- Storm Pyramid-X
- Old Man Logan
- Cyclops (either of them)
- Goldpool
- Rogue

Any of those instead of a more pain in the bottom champ to deal with?

Can you kindly ask the developers that for us because this is very anti-player again? @Kabam Miike

I know you're only the messenger but I felt it was best to tag you Kabam Miike since you posted the update.

Comments

• 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    I’m curious what the issue is with Mr Sinister.

I’m not a map 7 player, but personally this sounds like the perfect warlock fight. All the regen sinister gets would be easy power control, plus he poses no issue on clapback. Is the issue with him sending the debuffs back to you on an SP1? Just trying to figure out where you’re coming from here, since you didn’t give any indication besides it being “anti-player”.

And this change makes sense from an outside perspective since Magneto is bleed immune so it doesn’t make sense to have him as a defender on the bleed vulnerability path... what am I missing here?
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    16wegnerk said:

I’m not a map 7 player, but personally this sounds like the perfect warlock fight. All the regen sinister gets would be easy power control, plus he poses no issue on clapback. Is the issue with him sending the debuffs back to you on an SP1? Just trying to figure out where you’re coming from here, since you didn’t give any indication besides it being “anti-player”.

And this change makes sense from an outside perspective since Magneto is bleed immune so it doesn’t make sense to have him as a defender on the bleed vulnerability path... what am I missing here?

This is a Corvus fight for most. Make sense?

In addition, you have 2 other sections that may not allow a Warlock.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★

16wegnerk said:

Ahh gotcha, yeah that makes sense. In that case yeah, that’s a really annoying change.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    16wegnerk said:

16wegnerk said:

Ahh gotcha, yeah that makes sense. In that case yeah, that’s a really annoying change.

Yeah especially when you need the Mutant charge and can't get it at the beginning of the Path in Section 1 because it's a Red Magneto with "only" 200% Power Gain (it was previously changed from 300%). So you have to use another champ like BWCV to get him down.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

16wegnerk said:

Don't use corvus. You have 3 sections and 3 champ slots
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    16wegnerk said:

Map 7 has some niche paths in it. Sometimes you just don't have room on the team for whoever you want. Especially if one of your 3 slots is reserved for a mini counter. You have to pick 3 champs who can do all 3 sections and also counter the minis.