**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

<::::}xxo 28mil Alliance LF1-3/ line req./map55444\Gold1-2/oxx[::::>

I'm really looking for cavalier or at least uncollected, and can at least get through the minis in AW, and preferred USA based. I'm replacing a couple guys that just announced retirement.most everyone in this alliance has been here a very long time, some 3 years. Line app is required for communication.We are a solid, stable team that plays smart.We are gold 1-2, we are pretty relaxed, my goal is to have a chill alliance, with not a lot of pressure, but decent rewards. It needs to be fun, not a burnout, I only ask that AQ and AW are taken care of, everything else is your pace. You will be tagged if needed. no minimums for events, no drama. We are running 55444*3 for ~180 mil. we move fast, everyone does their part. We are all pretty much all veteran players, that have done the grind and got burned out. we hit 500k to 750k for SA, most alliance event milestones reached. Our diversity is 149 to 150. I'm very involved and organized. Really are a great group. let me know if you have any questions, or if you're interested. I will need somebody asap. Contact me through line app. ID is onky707.

Comments